Can we use CBD tincture for sleep disorders?

We’re still in the early days of understanding the science behind how CBD interacts with sleep disorders, and medical research has not reached a definitive conclusion about CBD and sleep. However, a common reason CBD is purchased is to aid in users’ treatment of sleep disorders.
If yes, then any product recommendation?

3 Likes

CBD is CBD, one of my ailments when I was given a medical card awhile back was insomnia caused by anxiety. One of the strains that they told me to use was pure CBD in the day to treat the daytime anxiety and another strain that had equal amounts THC and CBD for the evening. There is a video on youtube that explains the whole process, but it sounds like for the most part you’ll want to be dosing throughout the day and finally before you go to bed. It seems to work a bit, but I think the THC really helps out and I couldn’t imagine having the success without it.

I get high on CBD all the time.

3 Likes

I can’t answer with knowledgeable certainty on this because I’ve never used CBD tincture extractions. But I will say that I have/continue to smoke weed (Indica) every night to help with herniated disc pain and a really annoying sleep disorder. Works well for me.
My non-professional answer to your question: Abso-fuckin-lutely YES!

3 Likes

CBD and THC has been used for thousands and thousands of years, it can be used in different forms to treat every ailment known to man and i’m sure sleep disorders is one of them. I tried CBD in candies and found them quite relaxing. My wife has used a CBD suave to treat her shingles with miraculous results. THC helps my thought process but increases my tremors a little.
An expert who can give advice on exactly what to get is @robin.
My research indicates oral use instead of vaping it. In the near future our dispensaries will open here in arkansas for the good medicine, i’m looking forward to more experimentation then.
Good luck

4 Likes

I’ve found that vaping CBD works well for me for anxiety, but I get better results as a sleep aid if I take the CBD sublingual or orally. It takes a little longer that vaping it to feel the effects, but it seems to last longer and feels more “mellow” for lack of a better word. I think that it’s like any other medication-my results might not necessarily be your results.

4 Likes

You know you’re replying to a question posed 1.5 years ago right?

3 Likes

Evidently, Emma is a CBD sales person. Also selling tub faucets, bathroom/kitchen accessories and promoting digital marketing on Twitter, this one has many baskets with which to diversify the eggs.

3 Likes

I never use Twitter, but if that’s the case then…well I’ll just ignore her. Seems kind of sleazy coming here for prospective sales opportunities. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

3 Likes

I don’t tweet either. She has her Twitter address on her profile here, I sensed something not quite right and wanted to see what was in there. Could be some dude sitting in a marketing office!

4 Likes