Cancel My Rhumba Lessons

Congratulations. You won ! In claiming the coveted prize, you may choose between:
Free tuition at 50Years’ Re-education Camp located at idyllic Incurious Acres; or
This attractive and stylish, yet indisputably functional household health appliance:

https://americanhistory.si.edu/sites/default/files/styles/blog_image/public/1_Iron_Lung.jpg

2 Likes

Thank you for the honour but I’m actually disqualified to enter because of

Which btw is not fair because they’re the ones usually benefiting more from things like iron lungs :rofl: :older_woman:

7 Likes

Same here for the older folks.

4 Likes

Well the original thread was about mold and bacteria in e-juice as a possible consequence of adding water to e-juice but it was successfully derailed into making vinegar. So perhaps it would be good to get back to the original topic.

Perhaps @Raven-Knightly would like me to edit the topic back to the original name since someone decided that a nonsensical name was more appropriate.

3 Likes

No thanks. I chose a (seemingly now more descriptive) thread-title by editing my original post. Kind of a cool feature there. Probably wise to restrict the use of such thread-title-commentary to the OP ? Or perhaps we should have a dazzling “contest” in order to designate the ceremonial crowning of “Lord of the Flies” ? :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

It is restricted to trust level 3 to help mods out.

3 Likes

What’s up with all the word salad peeps? :face_with_monocle:

1 Like

Apparently you have been usurped.

1 Like

Not quite sure but I’m starting to get a strong case of WTFs. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

2 Likes

Heeeeeey!!! “WORD SALAD” is the password to the PM discussion on Water Extraction Experiments! Who let it slip?!?!? :speak_no_evil:

6 Likes

And thank you for sending me to college.
:ok_hand:

3 Likes

Kombucha (TPA)…

had to hunt for this old post

5 Likes

ugh, well i don’t care if might be just a vinegar mother, nor that it isn’t a controlled experiment, that’s the best argument i’ve seen for continuing to do what i’ve always done…that is steep in glass bottles and sterilse them first, being sure to use sterile transfer equipment etc. I’ve sometimes wondered (reading other folks posts) if I’m OTT with all that’, but you just made my mind up :laughing:

I haven’t yet seen a good argument why i shouldn’t add 5%-ish distilled water to the VG and flavouring though. I’m encouraged by the fact that OSV got away with that…and i’d like to know what purveyors of other PG-free juice Kai’s Virgin Vapors use to thin it? ( cos their liquid isn’t thick enough to be pure VG , IMO)

It would be really intersting to have an…umm… less polarised version of this discussion sometime (this one is royally screwed, IMO)

2 Likes

It’s much simpler than that. I edited my (original in thread) post-title - just like you could edit your thread-titles.

3 Likes

Instead of cherry picking bits of quotes that suit your agenda why don’t you quote the whole passage

Thread muted

4 Likes

I’m not sure this thread will get on track, but the phrase ‘accentuate the positive’ is playing in my head like drums. If this thread needs additional discussion, let it be helpful and on-subject. I’m sure @Raven-Knightly didn’t intend for the thread to get all ‘kicked out of a moving vehicle’ and whatnot.

2 Likes

if you only applied a bit of your vaunted logic to my phrasing, then you’d probably get that the word “polarised” doesn’t lay the blame at anybody’s door in particular , nay, not even yours. believe it or not. And I meant that. And that’s all I’m gonna say about that , because your latest post is seriously getting up my nose, to the point that i could well turn into an obnoxious jerk, if i spoke my mind, right now. * sigh *

2 Likes

I am the master of ceremonies here. I will decide who wins and loses.

2 Likes

Is changing the title every couple days the new form of click-bait?

I’m done with this, going on mute.

1 Like

No big woof - except perhaps to you.