Cannoli Cream Puff "LMK Your Thoughts Plz"

Hello everyone. I’ve been brewing my own juices for a couple years now- and have learned so much from you guys. Thank you!

Here is a “Public Worthy” recipe I whipped up a few weeks back. If you have the time, give it a try- and let me know what ya’ll think!!

Thanks,

Dan

Cannoli Cream Puff

Ingredient %
Cannoli Shell (SC) (WF) 2.00
Cream Puff (SC) (WF) 3.00
Funnel Cake (CAP) 1.00
Powdered Sugar (OOO) 0.50

Flavor total: 6.5%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!
11 Likes

Just replying to give some feedback given the “Plz” - Obviously if you like it that is the main thing but just looking at I wonder if the - 0.5% Powdered sugar is even doing anything here that is detectable, I may have tried FLV frosting here instead. You may have already tried it. Looks pretty balanced on paper apart from that to me, thanks for sharing.

4 Likes

I have a Powdered Donut that uses Funnel Xake and Powdered Sugar and I had to push the Powderd sugar up a bit to be noticeable and to do what I wanted so I would wonder the same thing as @Lukeloop …Heres the recipe take a peak

5 Likes

What’s up with the Funnel Cake fading everyone complains about? Do you get that? I love funnel cake but put off getting it.

3 Likes

Im not sure …maybe if they are using it as the main note. Personally I havent noticed it , but I also hear people say MF fades and i known that is not truth so …

5 Likes

I feel the .5% of Powdered Sugar is plenty here. Was thinking about taking it down just a smidgen maybe- and the Funnel Cake has definitely faded some, but still there for sure.

3 Likes

@muth do yourself a favor and grab 30ml next time you place an order. Flavors are so cheap- and you’ll enjoy it im fairly certain. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Saw this post and was in the middle of a mixing session so added it. Just used the game changer on it, dripped some and wow, a lot more flavorful than I was expecting at only 6.5%

Gonna let it sit for a couple of days but I like what I tasted fresh.

7 Likes

Thx everyone. Won’t put a dent in my bank account anyway so might as well.

4 Likes

So you added it to a mix a 6.5%? Are the pcts higher on this compared to others? Or are you saying you added it as one more flavor to mix, as a solo?

3 Likes

Sorry, sounded confusing :crazy_face:

I just made the recipe as he posted in the OP. Didn’t make any changes and wasn’t expecting so much flavor from a low % overall.

3 Likes

Thanks guys. I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

great !!! can anyone also share the recipe for sweet snacks, I see there are many interested and experts in these things? any help would be appreciated.

1 Like

You had me up until you said, “a few weeks ago”

1 Like