Can't make good e juice need help

I am using the flavour apprentice flavours and vg just to see what I could make the flavours I am have is juicy peach,watermelon,marshmallow,sweet cream,malted milk, pineapple,orange cream,cinnamon sugar cookie,cinnamon Danish,mango,green apple,strawberry, and fruit circles. The only juice I can make good to my opinion is fruit loops with Milk I like my flavours strong if you have any ideas for me for recipes that I can taste the flavours please tell me what I am doing wrong thanks

2 Likes

Check out flavor pairings. Then check the notes for each flavor to get recommended percentages. Throw in a little cream and sweetener and see how it taste.

You can also go to your stash and click on what can I make. There should be recipes based on the flavors in your stash. Make sure your flavors are in this format for max results…
" Brown Sugar (TPA) "

6 Likes

If you make any recipes public on the ELR calcator, we can see the percentages of what you’re mixing. From there, help is on the way!

5 Likes

I put up my recipes up not private thanks for your guys help

2 Likes

It looks like you’re pretty high VG which means you’ll need a higher flavor % than what is normally called for. VG isn’t as good of a flavor carrier as PG (or so I’ve been told). You might try upping all your flavors just a little bit. Also, with fruits, you can try adding lemon juice or apple cider vinegar to make them pop. I’ve heard not so great things about the pineapple and mango from TPA but I’ve never tried them myself…so there’s that. You might look into getting some FA or Inawera flavors since they’re a little stronger.

Hang in there! Keep trying new things, adjusting, building your stash, taking notes, and hanging out. I’m sure you’ll get a few things you love before you know it. At least then you’ll have something to vape on while you experiment some more! :wink:

3 Likes

I have been DIYing for about 3 months and this site has been invaluable!! Just as @JoJo said just hang out and these guys will help with anything you need!! I thought it was the recipe side that was so great, and it is, but the forum is the life of the party!

3 Likes

A higher% of VG will diminish your flavor.I find it so much a nicer Vape.When I mix I go 90/10 vg add a little more flavor and sweetener.
Also steeping is a huge part of getting that perfect flavor.
Vaping from a tank and a dripper will also be two different flavors the same juice.

1 Like

These newer tanks and temp control has closed the gap on on this. I don’t see much of a difference anymore. But you are right, depending on the tank, build and vape method.

1 Like

Oh I agree since I started using Nichrome coils, but just stating there is a difference.

2 Likes

Once you get to Titanium you will see there is hardly any difference. I prefer tanks over dripping now. Vaping has come a long way in a short time.

Sorry for getting off subject.

2 Likes

Yes, I need to get some titanium wire.

1 Like

I have mostly dripers and a kanger subtank mini and a aspire nautilus

If I’ve learned anything about mixing, its that you can’t just buy what sounds good. For example, some fruit flavors taste like candy, and some are just awful.
what helped me was going to bullcityvapors and looking at the best selling flavors by brand, picking out a base - ie strawberry ripe, and paring that base with other best sellers. Hope this helps

3 Likes