Flavor total: 10.5% -13%

I also have this in mind:

5% Cantaloupe (TPA)
0.5% Dragonfruit (TPA)
5% Mango (TPA)
5% Papaya (TPA)
2.5% Strawberry (Ripe) (TPA)

Flavor total: 18%

Might add a bit of Honeydew (TPA) but I don’t know at what %, yet.

I find it really hard to find a good simple fruit recipes. It’s all about desserts this days, it seems.

I know you are the Fruit Quit @Amy2 so I would appreciate any input you might have.

1 Like

Have you tried Inaweras Strawberry Kiss?
Initially when I mixed some up @ 5% it was way! way too strong!
I then dropped that to 1% and I tried it the next day and wasn’t too struck on it! In fact I hated it! Lol
It was quite leafy, if that makes any sense?
I let it steep for 2 weeks and it has changed completely.
A really nice Strawberry, but not as sweet as the Shisha, and a note of what I would hazard a guess at, cream?
Not a sweet cream, but cream none the less.
Unusual but I can see it pairing well with either Strawberry Ripe or Shisha strawberry.

I have it on order. I will make a Kilberry Yogurt clone with it.

I gotta throw props for @SthrnMixer’s strawberry cheesecakeshake in here. It was the first juice I made that was truly a great shake and vape. It also seems to stand up to time pretty well. I haven’t made it exactly like his because I don’t have all the ingredients, but it’s a fantastic recipe.

His:

Strawberry Cheesecakeshake (SthrnMixer Original)

Ingredient %
Cheesecake (LA) 3
Marshmallow (TPA) 3
Strawberries and Cream (CAP) 5
Strawberry (Ripe) (TPA) 5
Vanilla Bean Ice Cream (TPA) 4

Flavor total: 20%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!

You could sub strawberry shisha for the flavorah strawberry in my version:

Streeseshake by SthrnMixer (Adapted v4 - TC)

Ingredient %
Marshmallow (FA) 2
New York Cheesecake (CAP) 3.5
Strawberries and Cream (TPA) 3
Strawberry (Flavorah) 2
Strawberry (Ripe) (TPA) 3
Vanilla Bean Ice Cream (TPA) 5

Flavor total: 18.5%

1 Like

Thanks @JoJo!

the thing is I REALLY need a fruit only juice, no creams, custards or anything like that. My ADV is the Unicorn Milk and at this point I can’t taste it that well. Vapers Tongue? Maybe. But I do need to switch between creamy/desserty/custardy vape and a simple fruit juice. I love SB and also any kind of melons. I have few of them so I thought I could have myself a nice fruity vape…

I CAN taste SB just in THAT juice sweet dragon we worked on I CAN"T taste the SB in it. I feel the SB ( regular one ) TFA needs to come out.

Your 1st recipe there looks good but the 6% ripe SB whew IDK man if that’s just too much I never really use it that high. If anything bring up SSB and even it out with ripe and ditch the reg. SB

1% DF
4% SSB
4% Ripe SB
throw a citrus in there to lift and make it pop
maybe 1% lemon sicly or 1% Sweet tangerine.

2nd recipe

Cantaloupe,mango and papaya that high may gag you. There all very strong

I personally dont like TFA cantaloupe
? cantaloupe TFA
0.5% DF TFA
0.4% Mango TFA
0.3% Papaya TFA
3% SB ripe
2.5% Honeydew TFA

This is a good recipe of mine that’s fruity haven’t made it in a while, it just gives you an idea that the tropical fruits are strong even at lower %s.

Red Rasta

Ingredient %
Blood Orange (FW) 0.2
Coconut (CAP) 1.3
Jamaican Rum (FA) 0.5
Papaya (TPA) 0.4
Pineapple Peach (FW) 0.4
Red Licorice (TPA) 0.3
Strawberry (FW) 2
Sweet Tangerine (CAP) 0.3
Wild Melon (Flavorah) 1.8

Flavor total: 7.2%

Here is a old favorite as well it’s better as a 20/80 but I can only vape about 15% max vg now .

Da' Dragon

Ingredient %
Coconut (CAP) 1.35
Costarica Special (Mango) (FA) 0.3
Dragon Fruit (CAP) 2.9
Juicy Peach (TPA) 3.25
Lemon Lime Kamikaze (TP) 1
Pear LA 2
Strawberry (NWF) 5
Sweet Tangerine (CAP) 0.75

Flavor total: 16.55%

I can’t taste SB in this one either ^.

And if you want SB that you can taste that does involve other flavors well I got a TON of those but you seem pretty specific to it be fruit only.

Otherwise I 2nd jojo in her reply of Srthrn mixer’s Cheesecake it is amazing !

1 Like

@w00cash666
Fruit you say?
You can’t beat this for a true lily refreshing fruity vape!
Darth vapors Rhaegal Thorn!

A really tasty mix that never tires!

4 Likes

I 2nd that ! It is an awesome Just fruit vape.

3 Likes

5% Cantaloupe (TPA)
5% Mango (TPA)
5% Papaya (TPA)

This is the recipe for Mega Melons by Cutwood. Even though all three are at 5%, this is quite underwhelming. I gave a out few bottles to my mates and they all agreed. I had tried the original and it was exactly the same.

When mixing 3 different recipes, I mixed up bottles and added 5% Sweet Strawberry (CAP). It tested better. You could detect the SB and really taste the melons. I wanted to play around with this idea. I heard good things about Dragonfruit and thought that I can add a small percentage, 0.5-1.5%. I was hoping it will help the SB “pop” due to its somewhat citrusy undertone and sharpness. Maybe I am using it wrong.

3% Cantaloupe (TPA)
0.5% Dragonfruit (TPA)
3% Mango (TPA)
3% Papaya (TPA)
2.5% Strawberry (Ripe) (TPA)

I am going to mix it now and see how it turns out.

1 Like

Once I have all the ingredients…

So I mixed what you have advised and tested it at different steeping times.

The melon mix did not taste of nothing. Just sweet. Even after a long steep time.

The strawberry with dragon fruit and no citrus note just tasted of dragon fruit to me. Then I got some INW Shisha Strawberry and INW Malina (Raspberry). I had 15ml left of the whole mix so added 2 drops/0.04ml of Shisha SB and 1 drop/0.02ml of malina. Flavour city right after a shake. The dragon fruit toned down and the malina added sweetness. Can I taste the strawberry now? Don’t know but I caped the whole thing. It was a bit harsh though. I think I might have to add something to smooth it out. I don’t have any marshmallow in my stash so maybe Sweet Cream or Whipped Cream at a low % (lower than last time ;)). I will make a 10ml tester and report back. I really want to nail it down.

I will also play with the melons (pun intended) at like 3% each and see what I can add to it to from my flavour stash. I have the INW Cherimoya and INW Peach that might be a nice addition to this.

1 Like

Kewl !!! Well it sounds like your on the right path bc SB Shisha is the Bomb of Sb !!! Your not joking I am running my own tests here and have found that DF basically sucks up all the Sb notes. I know that I typically will put Melons/ cantaloupe / watermelons w/ DF and you can actually taste the other fruit. With Sb and DF , DF takes over the batch.

I am glad your building your stash and branching out to new flavors! Sb Shisha is one of my favorite sb. Now if your saying you added 3% INW Raspberry to the mix I would be surprised if you can taste anything else…to me it is best at lower %s so I can get other profiles to shine through otherwise every single batch taste just like that raspberry. Some love it some hate it. I about wore myself out on it so now I use it lightly. Sweet cream …again lol we both know what happened to our last test run hee hee tread light.

Thank you for Keeping me posted :blush: and enjoy the melons they are the best w/ DF if you ask me oh and get some INW Cactus too bc melon +DF+cactus = Bliss !!!

1 Like

I thought the inewera “shisha” flavors would contain notes of tobacco? It was just an assumption would be glad to hear i am incorrect. Would you say NWF strawberry is better?

1 Like

There is no " tobacco / Shisha " note to them. If I had to choose between the two it would be hard… Shisha would win but if the mix required more SB I personally would go for NWF ONLY bc I am PG sensitive. SB Shisha is a one of a kind SB flavor I adore, it was my first SB I fell in love w/ outside of Ripe SB.

I may be wrong but I believe INW went with that title bc they chose flavors that are often in hookah shisha flavors and ran with it.

Thank you. You just gave me an excuse to order more flavors lol. What percentage would you reccomend 1% inewera shisha SB and maybe 4.5- 6%ish for NWF SB.

Hee Hee if you talk to me long enough I’ll have you broke… I love flavors. I am jonesing to buy more myself.

if your intention is to mix the two together I would have the NWF SB higher ( technically it needs to be )it is a vg based flavor and will require more %s wise.

NWF SB usage is 5-10%

SB Shisha INW usage is 2.5-2.9 % ( this SB handles higher % well w/o getting any funky chemically taste)
I have used it in a mix at 5-6% w/o a problem.

So if I were to mix the two this is just a stab I’d probably have the NWF around 6% and have the SB Shisha INW around 2-3%

K Thank you Amy. But 6% inewera :loudspeaker: yowsa lol

1 Like

I agree it is unnecessary and excessive. I haven’t used it that high in a very long time. My typical usage is around 2-2.5% for the SB Shisha

So I made 2 new test batches.

Simple Strawberry : http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/478395/Simple+Strawberry

0.6% Dragonfruit (TPA)
0.4% Raspberry (INAWERA)
4% Strawberry (Ripe) (TPA)
2% Strawberry Shisha (INAWERA)
4% Sweet Strawberry (CAP)

Flavor total: 11%
Remember to rate it at: http://tjek.nu/r/3NjT

The above has the SB tasted I was looking for! I still might have to play around with it but it gives you the natural strawberry ripeness and is sweet enough. The INW flavours did help a lot. INW Raspberry at 0.4-0.5% makes it sweeter and makes the strawberries pop. The Dragonfruit at 0.5-0.6% does not overpower the mix and adds to the tartness of the mix. Overall happy with this one. No harshness as with the before tries and I didn’t have to add any CREAM!!! (@Amy2) I will post this to public once I am satisfied with it.

Tropical Mix : http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/402926/Tropical+Mix

4% Cantaloupe (TPA)
0.6% Cherimoya YC (INAWERA)
4% Mango (TPA)
4% Papaya (TPA)
0.4% Peach (INAWERA)

Flavor total: 13%
Remember to rate it at: http://tjek.nu/r/3b8x

The original Mega Melons recipe with all 3 melons at 5% was a bit muted and did not taste all that sweet. Once again INW Peach and cherimoya added sweetness to the mix and made the melons stand out more. I might have to up them to 1% and see how it works out. Also happy with this one.

I will also change the names as these are only for reference.

Feel free to try them out and tell me what you think. I am open to criticism as all input is good in m opinion.

1 Like

Oh heck yea that INW raspberry is uber strong glad you stayed low. I am basically using it at that % and lower nowadays Bc it is so potent. I’m glad you finally get to taste the SB !!! I will make a batch of it today.

Which reminds me I should check back on the test I was doing for this experiment hee hee.

I like the looks of the cherimoya one as well.