Can't taste the strawberry

I have a feeling it is but didn’t want to say since your goal was for a DF and SB vape :wink: and a week should of been plenty of time. If you want make a 5 ml tester and leave out the DF and the meringue and you’ll know for a fact.

I just thought DF and SB will be MAGIC! Seems like it isn’t. Might ditch the whole project, add 0.5% Meringue to what I’ve got left, vape it and start over. Thanks for all the help!

My melon recipe is a big hit amongst my friends, though. I have to make some more. I am thinking about ditching the Cherimoya and adding INW Cactus to it but have no experience with it either.

1 Like

That is why you see most DF have melons it’s a beautiful union and quite a few add cactus. I have a couple with those 3 together. @DarthVapor has more than anyone I know with Melon, DF, and cactus. Take a look at this recipes for some inspiration or you may have all the necessary flavors ! It’s ok some flavors just need sprucing up and that’s the fun part of this your Sb DF combo may only need cactus who knows just over time revisit once you get more of a stash built.

1 Like

I have seen some of his melon and cactus recipes. I think the only thing I am missing is pear but I might sub that for INW Peach.

1 Like

He has a bunch with that peach as well ! sounds like play time for you !

1 Like

Anybody any experience or tips to start with with INW Strawberry Concentrate?

And secondly, do all strawberries use alcohol, similar to Capella’s SSB?

whenever i want awesome in your face strawberry i use 2% tfa strawberry 2% Cap sweet strawberry and 2% Tfa strawberry ripe.

So that would work better than just 5% CAP sweet strawberry in a mix with 5.5% TFA banana cream. Because all I get now is banana. making Boardwalk by [ ENYAWREKLAW ]