Cap Sweet Currant

So I’ve picked up Capella’s Sweet Currant after watching a video where Wayne Walker hyped it up. The hype seems real,at least for me doing a sft at 2 and 5 percent. Gonna sft 0.5 and 1 percent but in the meantime I’m hoping some of the juice geniuses here can give me a hand with any experience they might have using this.

Thanks in advance for taking the time to help

6 Likes

Just ordered this myself yesterday, looking forward to trying it out. Thinking a lemon mix with it.

2 Likes

I thought wayne said it wa only available in 4oz bottles direct from Capella??? Where did you buy ???

2 Likes

Yeah at the time of his vid that’s correct. I ended up finding it on Ecigexpress and I believe it is now on BCV.

His description is true. This is a nice vape. However I’m still new and although I’ve made hundreds of recipes,I have yet to concoct anything of value on my own. So when searching here and ATF I’m having a hard time finding a good way to use it. 30 mls will go far Too since my SFT results tell me this is gonna work much better on the lower percentages,much like INW Cactus. I could be wrong tho. I can’t wait until someone who knows what they’re doing actually posts a recipe with this stuff. As we speak there are about 24 or 27 private recipes using it here. Not sure about ATF.

4 Likes

You know I thought so too. I asked for help on Reddit and a gentleman mixed a juice up and posted it here. Called it Billowade. I tried it and it’s not bad, but so won’t be mixing it again.

I do agree that lemon will be a great addition. Maybe using this to make a berry lemonade of sorts?

Is this the type of flavoring that can “jam up” a mix? I was considering a little FA Forest fruit and LB Vanilla I’ve cream as well. Forest at like 5, current at 1 and Ice cr at 5.

Great idea and got me thinking here. Right on!

2 Likes

Ill have to order some ty for info…

2 Likes

I could never take the FF that high… But thats me

2 Likes

I am working on a currant recipe…don’t know if it will work or not. First test I think % need to go up. Call me crazy but I wanted to use all the different brands I had… http://tjek.nu/r/tqyX?token=59fc513720267b5 . Now I will need to order that currant as well.

2 Likes

I ordered it on DIYVS, they only have 10ml bottles I think. Hopefully BCF will stock it.

1 Like

I almost ordered the sharp black currant, how is it? I like sharp tangy flavors but they seem few and far between.

1 Like

Out of curiosity why do you say that? I only ask because I’m wondering if the first bottle I purchased was weak maybe. Some(most) recipes seem to use it on the lower end,with a few exceptions. I get good flavor at 3 percent,but really start to taste it higher. Does it get funky for you at higher percentages? Taste is different for everyone. Just curious.

One of the higher rated recipes on here is using rf well above 5 if memory serves me.

2 Likes

Same here. Love that in a vape. La lemonade seems to hit the mark for me.

2 Likes

Love LA, close second is FLV. I’m so happy with those two I haven’t ordered any other lemonades
Can’t see to quit ordering more lemons though.

1 Like

My forest fruit is FA, 3% is my sweet spot for it as well. 1% to give some depth to a berry mix. Makes a great cheesecake or lemonade as well.

1 Like

It gets medicinal for me at higher percentages , especially if I back it up with another dark berry flavor ( that’s probably why ) I think the highest ive ever used it was around 3pct tops … There are a lot of people that would probably disagree with me . Trying Single Flavor testing at 3pct , 4 and 5 pct see which percentage is your sweet spot …

3 Likes