Cap Vanilla Custard Alternatives?

So im curious is there anything else which makes vape juice as creamy as Cap Vanilla Custard?

4 Likes

You can use wf vanilla custard and add .5%-1% vienna cream fa to kick the creaminess up. Sweet cream tpa goes well with wf vanilla custard too.

9 Likes

@k1LLA here’s another interesting solution …

7 Likes

Shame @sessiondrumer has not got to our Vanilla Custard or French Vanilla Custard yet. Be interested in his review compare to the stalwart.

4 Likes

Hehe, I am thinking more and more, I MAY have to BREAK my own rules and BUMP them up.

You guys understand, large amount of flavors can get OUT of control VERY quickly, if there’s no system, or process, hehe. I get ALL kinds of “Hey, could you do THIS ONE next” questions lol. I typically have to ignore ALL requests. Plus, as a reviewer, if you picked ALL your favorites FIRST, it can be very hard to keep your ratings accurate. Example, 10, 10, 10, 9.9, and then your NOT favorites ranking much lower. Sometimes, just letting it roll, keeps everything more relative, and accurate.

With the VC’s, and (now) additional ICE CREAMS (one of my other favs), on deck (don’t forget about the Pineapple), it’s going to be HARD to fight the urge.

5 Likes

I do think its great that @SessionDrummer is testing these and getting his opinions and all but the fact you are in australia i cant see people out there spending the shipping amount to get these. People in australia may benefit from his opinions on these flavors but i can honestly speak for myself taste is subjective. And there have been some session has reviewed but to me were not that great. Because for one we all dont use the same exact setup as he does. So if you live in the us canada uk or europe it comes down its not going to be worth the crap shoot. Especially when it comes to taxes at customs. So @Jetz Do you plan on trying to get these in businesses in these said countries that sell concentrates? Or is your plan to ship to consumer from Australia?

8 Likes

Inw Custard and Inw Creme Brulee (YC) I think make a good combo. Vienna Cream (FA) and Warm Custard (VTA) with a dash of Marshmallow (CAP) also works for me…

5 Likes

Perfectly worded @Psycho_316. And I’m in Canada. Personally limited to UK and then Canadian distributors. The worst part is the usage required based on SD’s testing shows they’re more in line with FW, Cap, and TFA. So bigger quantities (like 30ml’s) at first.

6 Likes

Thats one of the big things for me too. Once you add other ingredients you are going to have to boost these even more so they dont get lost in a recipe. It seems to me using these regardless of the recipe you will be well over 20% flavor total as if you dont its going to be muddled and all over the place

5 Likes

We have made our range this way for easily to adapt any existing recipe. Though having said that we our normal range we supply into various other industries is 50% stronger. Though a little more expensive, which seem to be the issue around Medicine Flower ranges and up take.

We currently export huge volumes just like any other flavour house to various countries, given that most companies purchase at a min of 5 litres of any one flavour up to hundreds per month.
To answer your question, we are currently talking to a few flavour stockist in various countries.

Thanks for the comments, always appreciate the feedback

10 Likes

Love your work and your approach. Which seems like the best solution all round.

4 Likes

To which countries are these?

5 Likes

Thank you @Jetz.

2 Likes

@Jetz, I think I’m going to have to break down and mix these up.

3 Likes

Several countries worldwide including EMEA, NZ, USA, CANADA and UK.

6 Likes

Have you tried Ultimate vanilla custard by Jungle Flavors? It’s very rich semi eggy creamy vanilla custard. It’s very saturated in flavor and the vanilla isn’t plastic-y or fake. It also needs much less of a steep than Capella. I also like WF vanilla custard 3% and FA custard premium 2% . Both have been my go-to’s for custards lately. WF is a less eggy custard but with the custard prem it turns buttery smooth and rich.

6 Likes

Thank you for your reply @Jetz. IMHO many of us are accustomed to more concentrated offerings. FlavourArt being MY favourite knowing their usage range on average is from .5%-2% consistently, and I can work within that range. And there’s no way in hell I’m ordering from the other side of the world, not from you or VapeTrain. All that shipping weight cost for a purposely 50% weaker product. Flavorah’s odd concentrate I’ll make a 10% dilution myself.

So to me, consistency on both the vibrancy and a lower usage rate are included in my buying decisions. I wish you well.

6 Likes

Are you selling to businesses that make their own juice then sell it on or do you have a place in the uk that sell the concentrates? Cause i havent seen them anywhere in the uk

3 Likes

3 Likes

Unfortunately, I would have to agree that I am a little disappointed on the strength of the concentrates compared to my most used ones from other brands.

It would be great if you could consider creating a super concentrate range based on what you supply to the other industries.

To have your current offerings at a similar concentration to the older brands seems a little counter intuitive given the advances in vaping gear over the last 5 years.

Even my MTL RTA’s are pretty good using 10% total flavour mixes rather than the old school 25% total for devices from 5 years ago…

Just a thought that I hope you may consider down the track @Jetz :smiley:

8 Likes