Capella Flavors Comin Soon

We made it easy for you, Only BCF , FJ and MF flaves allowed lol

4 Likes

I’m all in next time

4 Likes

I tag you to make sure you see it …I think March is the next one shhhh :wink:

3 Likes

lips are sealed :wink: I’ll even sweeten the pot with an extra $25.00 cert for BCF on top of whatever else you guys come up with

8 Likes

Sounds like A plan…Appreciate you…We were gonna reach out but this first one we put together pretty fast to test the waters.

5 Likes

Yeah, I know, right @wllmc.

5 Likes

8 Likes

That box is sexy…

3 Likes

7 Likes

All credit to Allan at Capella for that @fidalgo_vapes. At 7 pounds, I thought I might have been getting coal.

5 Likes

Im still curious about the release at the Expo…I see some are the same or similar. Hopefully they arent using different names for same product.

3 Likes

I seen capella put out new release ads a few times with different names then what they release. I think they just get excited and put it out early then finish nami g them later.

5 Likes

Does anyone have a really old cap graham cracker? Reason i ask is because i have a new bottle of v1 and it tastes nothing like what i remember cap graham cracker was like. It used to be one of my fav flavorings of all time. The old bottles used to be a really thick greasy yellow liquid and was a very sharp very buttery graham taste. This new one i was sft is not the same consitancy or taste. Its good but much different. Did they reformulate it? It was just called graham cracker back then, was before the v1 v2 started.

3 Likes

Like this…

I have always got a slight cinnamon note from Cap as well.

6 Likes

Possibly, i dont know if thats old enough but it might be . Last one i had was in these bottles which says 2011. Do you notice a difference if comapred to a new ? Yes the old was really sharp like a the graham cracker version of a flv rich cinnamon. It was also insanely buttery. I really feel like cap reformulated a lot of their flavors. I feel like that same heavy butter note missing from the graham is also missing for newer cds.

5 Likes

These little bottles are from 2017/18ish…I was a Cap fan from 2016 to 19 . Ill see if i have a new bottle that says v1 and compare asap

6 Likes

I have one and it looks like the one Fiddy posted.

1 Like

Hey SD,

How’s the succulent watermelon? That one sounds right up my alley!

Cheers

1 Like

@IggyZ we got pounded last night by some serious storms, so the SFT got put on hold. A lot of people got flooded out, others with no power. Fear not, the Succulent Watermelon is close at hand. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: NEW NomNomz Super Concentrates (Super Charged) Reviewed by SessionDrummer – Mixing Now!