Capella Flavors Comin Soon

Coming Soon …

@STR8V8PING

13 Likes

This is the list i heard from capella. Maybe some not ready.

9 Likes

The list i posted is what was at EXPO

7 Likes

A few months back they dropped some similar to your list…Then add the releases at Expo but different names it may be close…Have you tried Their Creamy Vanilla or Smooth Custard yet

8 Likes

Yup i like both creamy and smooth

7 Likes

Will be intersting to see how they do a ry4

6 Likes

Ya Ill probably get thwm all, but i think its funny how they used the names from other manufacturers…Those particular flavors with same name are top tier so hope they are good…Cap has alwsy put out solid stuff.

8 Likes

Yea using shisha a little weird and needs to live up to real bangers from inw. I thi k another company has shisha too

7 Likes

Ya Vta does

8 Likes

That shisha vanilla may be what im looking for

7 Likes

I wasn’t particularly fond of INW’s shisha vanilla, we’ll see this one…

7 Likes

Green Strawberry?
Green like in unripe?

6 Likes

Uh Oh, hitting the Shisha I see…

6 Likes

@Echodub I would assume something like FLV’s Alpine, but, that’s an assumption.

5 Likes

Fa has. Green SB , so maybe similar.

6 Likes

Well, there goes my Christmas money haha :joy: Do you know if those are definitely going to be released in the US? I know the list CJ commented is what they sent to Apathy.

5 Likes

Who knows if they will be released here. Its also weather or not BCF wants to carry them and stock enough of them. That list looks old like before they knew what they were going to do. If you look at the 2 lists the one from the Expo has similar flaves just better names …

Ry4 double = 4ublend
Lemon = Zesty lemon
Succulent Watermelon = Watermelon

Etc etc…

6 Likes

Custard Cream, sign me up twice …

6 Likes

Thanks Fiddy. Much appreciated.

3 Likes

@fidalgo_vapes, @Lynda_Marie I verified with Allan at Capella that they have been released, and William said they are waiting for samples over at BCF.

10 Likes