Capella Flavors Comin Soon

Oh Wow…So this is the USA release and that other one was UK/Europe?? Id like to know please. If you can find out … @STR8V8PING looks like you got a good list

7 Likes

I’m waiting to get more clarification.

6 Likes

Appreciate it , Thank-you…Let me know when my 10ml samples are sent from those BIG ASS bottles lmao :rofl: :joy: :laughing:

5 Likes

Yes custard cream is happening !

5 Likes

I could probably work something out @fidalgo_vapes. The more of us that get into these, the better everyone’s view on them will be.

5 Likes

I certainly hope it is. If @Lynda_Marie was able to pull out …

https://alltheflavors.com/recipe/311665-cookie_crack_butter_

… with the last Capella release, I wonder what she’ll pull out with THESE new releases !!!

6 Likes

Hey! I just wanted to thank you for the review on Cookie Crack! Glad you liked it. I guess ATF doesn’t email when you get comments… I’ve been making 500 ml batches and after a longer steep, all that DAAP, just melds together into something deeelish lol again. I appreciate the kind words.

8 Likes

Happy to review it. Iv been vaping it everyday and it gets better and better each day

6 Likes

Let me know when you get them and we can go incognito and figure it out…Ty

5 Likes

I just looked at that and said, oh no, I thought I had all the RY4s in existance and then this comes along. Will be interesting for sure.

4 Likes

This is what I always say every time I see a new vanilla.

4 Likes

One of the few. Just curious, what do you not like about it?

7 Likes

Spicy, Waxy, harsh, gross… I don’t know if they reformulated (they do that too often for my taste) or I just had a bad batch I’ve got the old one, but it’s probably me, it could work at lower percentages, i used it at 2 -2.5%
To give you an idea, my goto is the good old TPA French Vanilla Deluxe and if I need thickness MM Vanilla (got both OOO and FLV) a lot depends on what I need, on a taffy or candy I might even use CAP’s Simply Vanilla, prob never found a place for INW Shisha due to its spicyness, might work if it using it low, like .5 .75 as an accent, but there are so many better vanillas out there, so I got it, used it in a couple of recipes, but never played a lot with it.

7 Likes

Thanks man, you just ruined shisha van for me lol. I pulled out my tester to look for the spicyness and waxyness and i do see what you mean .Now i cant unsee it lol. Still a good van though.

Simply vanilla is pretty close to shisha on the main van note but difference is simply has more body ,none of the spice but has a faint off note to me thats hard to describe , maybe like diaper lol

4 Likes

Interesting. I get a soft, creamy vanilla. Nothing extraordinary but a pleasant soft vanilla. Definitely not spicy, waxy or harsh. How our taste buds work astounds me. My Shisha Vanilla (INW) is a few years old and bought from BCF, iirc. I also have a bottle direct from Poland. I should compare the two.

6 Likes

I’m glad you mentioned that. I use those flavors and like them a lot. All you have to do is read the notes on TPA French Vanilla Deluxe and anyone can see how well liked it is. The same for MM Vanilla (OOO).

6 Likes

Since this is a capella thread . i been looking for some of my favs that all have been discontinued. Anyone by chance have any of these. Ameretto, milk chocolate toffee , snick snack , popcorn v1 , double chocolate v1 , french toast ?

2 Likes

Thanks out to Allan from Capella for sending these out. Will be mixing them up shortly, then steeping …

• 4U Blend
  • Berrylicious
  • Custard Cream
  • Fresh Guava
  • Green Strawberry
  • Juicy Kiwi
  • Luscious Strawberry
  • Maqui Berry Wild Jam
  • Perfect Vanilla Cupcake
  • Shisha Raspberry
  • Shisha Strawberry
  • Shisha Vanilla