Capella (NEW) Single Flavor Tests by SessionDrummer

Thank you, SessionDrummer!
I did trim the tops a bit and it seems to have improved a little. I think I could go with a little more cotton next try as it did move through the coils pretty easy while adjusting.
Practice, practice!

1 Like

@gloopdegurp whenever I run verticals, I always trim the tops (above the coils) to flush with the coils, as thereā€™s not wicking on that side of the coil, and can lead to burning.

1 Like

@gloopdegurp I donā€™t know how much time you have with the RDTA v.1, but because it does NOT have juice flow controls, wicking (or lack thereof) is totally controlled by your wicking, and thickness of your liquid. If you ever seem to be having a wicking issue, you can cover up ALL of the air flow holes, and take a puff (not while firing), and next thing you know the air bubbles will show up, and your BACK to wicking again.

1 Like

Thank you for that tip, SessionDrummer!
I havenā€™t run into that issue yet, though good to know if/when I do.

Mizer was in my rotation for a bit the middle of last year but as I accumulated more gear he hasnā€™t seen as much use. Once I nail the wicking with the verticals I think heā€™ll see more use.

Iā€™m not sure if you are from/travel in my area (SE Pa. - read something in another thread and thought maybe so), but I actually found my two V1.0s last year at The Local Vapor in Doylestown.

2 Likes

Iā€™m down in Tax Free Delaware, and donā€™t get up to Doylestown as much, BUT that shop looks legit.

2 Likes

Yo SD, it would be a great idea if you were to pass on what Iā€™d call nuggets of information to new/other testers. Like I mentioned here.

Youā€™re pretty much THE standard for reviews :pray: Iā€™m thinking VC and a new one (FLV) here.

7 Likes

Thanks a lot @big_vape.

4 Likes