Capella Reduced Flashpoint Flavors

I know the reason CAP has created reduced flashpoint flavor (for the shipping) but for those who have purchased these flavors, I want some opinions on them.

In changing the formula, has the flavor changed at all?

Does anyone know exactly what ingredient was changed in these?

I’ve never used any of the RF flavors, but from what I’ve heard they’re considerably weaker. Some flavors I’ve seen people have to use 2-3x the amount to get close to the same effect as the non-RF versions.

Does anyone know exactly what ingredient was changed in these?

Since they don’t release ingredients lists (that I’ve been able to find) like TFA does you might not get an answer to that. If I had to guess, it’s the same ingredients, but because less alcohol is used in the carrier to reduce the flashpoint it is just less ingredients overall. Just a guess though.

3 Likes

Yes i would say they are weaker. As a ball park I work on about a 1/3 ish with the sweet SB I have (i also have the non RF so it was easier to compare but super hard to judge).

I suspect that there is less alcohol and less flavouring in them to reduce the flash point - but I cannot say for sure exactly what is different The cap sweet sb rf I have compared to the the non rf is a lot less harsh immediately after mixing which is what I am basing the less alcohol on.

3 Likes