Capitalise Concentrate Entries

I have a bit of an OCD when it come to adding flavours or recipe names. I find it quite stressful (not in a serious way) when I see something written in just lower case. I’ve just bought a concentrate, checked if it’s already on, it is &, it’s been entered all lower case. I don’t know about you but I find it looks untidy. Anybody else feel the same or am just being too particular…

9 Likes

I’d bet there are many here who feel the same way. I certainly do.

8 Likes

@8062282, yes, yes, and MORE yes.

I might be driving the locomotive on THIS train !!!

7 Likes

Me too, I hate how ooo and OoO are accepted as proper syntax, but we all know the right choice

6 Likes

@Joel - Just of interest, what is considered the right way for One On One. I myself have been confused on how to enter it. Should it be ooo / OoO / OOO?

5 Likes
4 Likes

Well, it’s just one of those ones that has a mismatch that are estabilished. There’s a reason for that I just can’t remember which it is. Pick and follow the protocol of picking the highest number and run with it. As for which is right, either of the capitalized ones should be picked but not always are the choices given. Tz has been on the ball though, he is on the payroll… It’s not much but he is able to buyleather polish for his biker jackets and the odd bottle of jack daniels

4 Likes

@Joel - That’s what I’ve done, put it in the flavour list & picked the highest one, whether it’s ooo / OoO / OOO. Once it’s decided how they want it to be, should be an easy fix with ‘find & replace’.

6 Likes

OOO is a strange one, on the flavor list they are listed OOO, OoO, and ooo. I was told once they get entered they can’t be changed from lower to upper case or vise versa for some reason, I forgot why…
Once you view a flavor from the list it will be listed as — One on One on the flavor detail page…
Ironically, In a finished recipe it’s always shown as (OOO)

6 Likes