Carolina Xtracts?

Does anyone know if Carolina Xtracts is still in business? I ordered from them 2 weeks ago and got the message they got the order and would send notice when it was shipped. Credit card was charged. No email back from them. Have tried calling their number but no one answers. Have emailed them and no response. Anyone else have this problem?

5 Likes

Iā€™m not sure and havenā€™t ordered from them for about a year and a half. But never had a problem with getting my orders from them. I know the landscape has changed, so hope they get back to you soon.

4 Likes

I do know this one of the companies that you cannot mention anything vape related when contacting them; use terms like lozenges for example.

6 Likes

Havenā€™t mentioned anything to them other than asking on order status. They have charged my credit card, but will not respond to my order status requests and no one answers their phones. Iā€™m probably going to have to dispute the charge with my credit card company at this point.

5 Likes

Personally Iā€™d give it a couple more weeks. They have a good reputation over all. They might have shut down for a week due to weather issues or something.

5 Likes

I placed my first order with them end of August for 120ml of nicotine. They charged my card immediately. After waiting six weeks, sending two unanswered emails and leaving one unreturned phone message I disputed the charge with the credit card issuer. The transaction has been ā€œunder investigationā€ for the last couple of weeks. Still no contact from Carolina Xtract.

5 Likes

Sounds exactly whatā€™s happened to me. I will dispute the charges today. Such a shame though as my last 2 orders from them had no problem at all.

4 Likes

Thatā€™s a shame to hear, because unless I missed something Carolina Xtracts was a great company to deal with. Albeit higher priced, but still a good product. I wonder whatā€™s going on with them.

5 Likes

I only ordered from them twice, but they were fine to deal with. Wonder if this another consequence of last yearā€™s PACT Act which has negatively affected customers and vendors. Whatever the cause, it sucks.

4 Likes

I agree with they used to be a good company. I had 2 previous orders with them without any issue. I understand that companies go out of business, but to charge my credit card, then disappearā€¦thatā€™s not good. I have filed a dispute with the cc company.
With that in mindā€¦does anyone know of another place I can order from? Trying to get 120ml of 48mg Nic in pg.

5 Likes

After my problem with Carolina X I ordered nicotine from Perfect Vape in Oklahoma successfully.

4 Likes

I did the same thing 3 months ago and these assholes took money from my credit card and ghosted me. I am working with my credit card company to get the money back but just fyi.

4 Likes

My cc has credited my account after I disputed the charge. Itā€™s obvious at this point that Carolina Xtract is a fraud. They may be out of business but their website is still up and running and they are still charging credit cards and taking orders. BEWARE OF THIS COMPANY!

6 Likes

I was telling a friend of mine about this who had purchased nic from them last year.
He said the owner committed suicide after killing his girlfriend or wife a while back.
I just looked online but canā€™t find any news about it.
Sad deal if true

3 Likes
5 Likes

So evidently the guy didnā€™t commit suicide.
So much for neighborhood news.
Thanks for posting that

3 Likes

And this, just crazy but explains the business just disappearing.
https://www.wjcl.com/article/brian-curtis-baker-megan-rich-charleston-death/40955703

4 Likes

So he did kill himself.
Sad times we live in nowadays.

3 Likes

Well, if this is VERIFIED, does anyone know, or can anyone determine the status of the NIC business ?? It seems the website it up, money is being taken, but product NOT delivered ??

If all of the above is correct, something should be posted, maybe FREEZING any new orders until it can be VERIFIED that they are fulfilling orders ?

7 Likes
3 Likes