CASAA Survey

New CASAA Survey: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/RV9XDBL

Here is a 22 question survey from CASAA (Consumer Advocates for Smoke-free Alternatives Association) to help them have a better understanding of not only the effect of electronic cigarettes on consumers but most importantly the effect it would have on us if ecigs were banned or HEAVILY TAXED.

2 Likes

Thanks for the opportunity to participate.

3 Likes

One of the more thorough surveys and one that can actually help us all. Although government rarely listens to people that arent throwing money at them.

1 Like

Actually, that was a really good survey.

2 Likes

I agree, glad you took it too. CASA is a pretty decent organization.

2 Likes

I got the email from CASAA earlier today and the subject line said REMINDER. I thought perhaps i had missed an earlier email so I jumped in to complete it. Funny to get a reminder for something when I never saw a first announcement. Oh well, completed and I only hope our voices are heard.

2 Likes

Thanks for the edit @daath, i cant tell you how many times i have misspelled the name. Im at least 9% tarded…

2 Likes

Question #8 is my favorite. It never fails to amuse me that I accidentally quit smoking. :slight_smile:

1 Like

OK can of worms I believe nic should not be sold to DIY above 100 all so like to know we’re it comes from and what LAB labs it been at before I get it thoughts any one

Will you explain why you feel this way?

wow, I was impresed with this survey. sounds like the CASAA is trying to understand more about eliquid. Even had a commet window. I think that of all of us should do the survey.
I did not see the part about the 100 nic. on there( maybe it was not and in this thread). pro-vape is right.

1 Like

Sure now I am referring to strength not size nic is a whole lot safer a 100 MG 10%still need plastic gloves and need to be careful . As it goes up 200 500 998 nic at close to 100% need lab and complete hazmat gear plus decontamination wash down damn sure don’t belong in the post office box. get up above 100 MG I am seeing more and more higher percentage rates on the market ruff example 30 mil of juice at 6 mg nic using 100.nic is 1.8 mils using 998 nic is about 0.18 mil of nic
I all most got my hands on some 99.9% nic thinking it was referring to 99.9% pure 100 MG it was a 30 mil bottle of nic 100% can be confusing

example