12 Likes

11 Likes

Livin’ the life man, livin’ the life…

9 Likes

Don’t sit here! :heart_eyes:

10 Likes

And all this time I thought it was one cat :man_shrugging:t2:

12 Likes

That’s to funny. They are definitely siblings!

6 Likes

Meet Noodle, he’s my new rescue buddy! :hugs:

13 Likes

Welcome to the forum, Noodle

8 Likes

12 Likes

Ummm HELP?

10 Likes

Our newest addition. Everyone, meet Mulan Hachiko Yamamoto. She’s been with us since December ‘23 and is now 9-months old.

She’s a bundle of energy and endless hi jinx. She has so much energy that my wife had to put a calming collar on her.

Her background. Someone abandoned her, her mama and siblings in my relative’s yard, and she, being the kindhearted soul, moved them all to her high-fenced backyard.

She already has 4 cats of her own and couldn’t take anymore into her home, but she did build them all a warm shelter on her patio and will let them in to eat and potty.

All Mulan’s siblings would want to leave as soon as they’ve had their full, but Mulan so desperately wanted to be an indoor kitty. They had to practically drag her out. So the call went out for adopters.

Our Oreo recently passed and we (and Kekoa) were heartbroken. Would y’all believe that Kekoa put his grieving to the side to comfort me and my wife?

When we received the message about Mulan, we felt that it was too early, as the pain from Oreo’s passing was still too strong.

One day we sat and talked about the situation and came to the conclusion that rescuing Mulan would be a good thing, and she’d make a great playmate for Kekoa, so we took Mulan to her new fur-ever home.

She’s adjusted well to her new Kingdom, and she bosses all three of us around. But we don’t mind. She has the most beautiful pale blue eyes.

Her first night with us.

She took over Kekoa’s cat tree.

My wife was throwing out various names, and ‘Mulan’ is what she responded to. In essence she chose her own name. :joy_cat:

Look at those beautiful eyes.

Mulan’s first vet visit. She’s screaming “HELP!”

The calm before the storm.

12 Likes

Beautiful girl! Looks like a hand full though :joy_cat: . Sorry for your recent loss of Oreo, I know how it is.

11 Likes

Kids are growing up (at least Legs is, Fluff is still only half his brother’s size).

14 Likes

My sisters new additions Cooper and Isabell.

13 Likes

Beautiful babies!

6 Likes

Apparently my flavor storage bins now belong to Noodle! :neutral_face:

14 Likes