Cattitudes!🐈

One of her next victims!

12 Likes

Cats are amazing Creatures. I purchased a very nice and quite expensive Cat tree. For my buddy Ziggy. She literally used it “once” in approximately a year. So I disassembled it and gifted it to my niece.
As you can see She has decidedly made this her elevated lounge area. I can’t keep her off it.
Minutes after taking her down. She jumped right back up again. I took this photo as I was saying “What the hell is wrong with you”? “I just told you to stay off that”!
As you can tell from her vacant gaze.
I lost the battle.

10 Likes

10 Likes

Feral kittens. I suspect that the feisty one on the left can only be destroyed by fire or Valerian steel

11 Likes

An M80 in its ass could provide your desired outcome

3 Likes

Peanut is not enjoying this heat wave.

12 Likes

Look at his back legs. He cracks me up every time I look at your photos.

5 Likes

Miss peanuts chillin!

8 Likes
6 Likes

9 Likes

. There is a reason for chicken flavour!

9 Likes

That’s a pic you’ll never snap at my house. Lol

6 Likes

Question: Did you start this as a kitten? I ask because there’s no way I could have done this with Nikko and I sure wish I could have.

6 Likes

I know what you mean and Nikko could have benefited from dental cleanings. They say that you need to start when they’re kittens but that wasn’t when I met Nikko. How about your cat?

6 Likes

I actually don’t do it, my wife brushes her teeth. She really only wants to eat the chicken flavoured tooth paste.

7 Likes

Never tried and likely never will. Lol

7 Likes

5 Likes

Absolute truth right there!

7 Likes

Seasonal fruit!!! :rofl:

12 Likes

Outstanding. Thanks for posting this. I didn’t know cats liked apples straight from the tree. :smiling_face:It gave me a huge grin !!

7 Likes