10 Likes

Is his name Jingle Bells? :joy_cat:

10 Likes

ahaha its not my cat by the way but i like the christmas tree xD

3 Likes

11 Likes
11 Likes

![image|375x500]
(upload://7dqCkzkzf2b4U9tRVO7Uc9LWwpR.jpeg)

Apparently I bothered her so she left. Don’t mind the dog slobber on the wall, I have a big overly drooling Bernese lol

10 Likes

You must have really bugged her. If looks could kill!!!

5 Likes

Haha I literally only went to pet her, she can be a grump sometimes. Like she wants to hang out, but don’t touch her :sweat_smile:

And here she goes s leaving :joy:

9 Likes

10 Likes

11 Likes

just playing the maracas

6 Likes

Our 3 legged cat, Easel, hangin’ ten.

Easel

12 Likes

Here’s my Mischief…trying to get a lil cat nap in…

10 Likes

Looks like you left your cat out too long: Remember - cats and ice cream melt in the heat.

7 Likes

She does look like she’s oozing over the edge.

7 Likes

My favourite cat had the same habit, though he would teleport between locations and then give the impression that he’d been relaxing for hours: A very sneaky Bengal.

10 Likes

Daughter’s cat waiting for a drink :potable_water:

9 Likes

Great, now every time I hear Jingle Bells, I’ll see this in my head

8 Likes

Looks like he just got busted peeing in the sink.

9 Likes

I loved looking at everyone’s photos, beautiful cats, all of them! My guy, Nikko, is older now and facing some serious health problems. One thing he loves is jumping on the bathroom counter and drinking from the faucet. Now he needs a ride up. I tried cat fountains but he didn’t like them and neither did I with the recycled slime water, filters and constant cleaning. I found this incredible device called Aqua Purr, created by a cat owner. I just got mine set up today in a way that makes it easier for Nikko. There’s different setups you can do.

It operates with a motion sensor and has been performing like a champ.

11 Likes