Cattitudes!šŸˆ

Awesome! Iā€™m going to get this. My little girl cat Gracie loves sink water and rarely drinks from a bowl. If I forget to leave the sink dripping she bangs on doors throws a fit. Her brother learned to like the sink water too. It took him a year to even try it now heā€™s spoiled as well. I have to wait in line to wash my hands and brush my teeth :person_facepalming:

Thank you for sharing this.

9 Likes

Jim, Iā€™m so happy I could be of help and I know what you mean. Once Nikko started with the tap he refused to drink from a bowl and at his age and health condition, he REALLY needs to stay hydrated.

I guarantee you wonā€™t be disappointed in the product and the customer service from Steven (the inventor). In the process of starting the install I broke my toilet (donā€™t ask) and Steven had me call him to see if he could offer help. It wasnā€™t his problem that I broke my own toilet but thatā€™s the kind of guy he is.

The other thing is that Nikko is still trying to figure it out. Sometimes he sits on the edge of the tub and sometimes jumps into the tub and the motion sensor stops. However, it can all be fine tuned to accommodate your situation. Just have patience with your cats :smile_cat: :wink:

8 Likes

This is my jealous husband, Nikko. One day he saw me feeding a stray tomcat and he refused to sleep with me for 3 weeks :rofl:

10 Likes

@JiM210 Apparently, Nikko has been doing his own exploration of the Aqua Purr. I saw him heading into the bathroom and grabbed my phone. Seems he got it all figured out for himselfā€¦

13 Likes

Awe! A happy boyšŸ˜ŗ. Thanks for sharing the video and picture.

7 Likes

Keep an eye on him as he my use it to make his own tonic water for G&Ts.

9 Likes

Thanks for the tip @SquirrelSmash I wouldnā€™t be surprised in the least; this cat watches National Geographic :rofl:

8 Likes

35C (95f) and where is Casper?

:roll_eyes:

10 Likes

Hereā€™s Gizmo, heā€™s very photogenicā€¦lol

12 Likes

Iā€™ve been feeding some feral cats - then I noticed some competition show up last night. Guess I gotta put the food out in the morning.

7 Likes

11 Likes

Or get a dog.

5 Likes

I dunno, my dog tap dances on the kitchen floor until I get up and feed her. Itā€™s irritating at 5:30 in the morning. Think Iā€™d rather deal with the cat-stare.

EDIT: Oops. Thought you were replying to @Stankhammer.
As you wereā€¦

10 Likes

Peaches, my dog, will chase anything that runs from her. She gotten two opossum now. Only things she ever caught if you donā€™t count the baby squirrel who she flipped up in the air and came down and bit her ear that she couldnā€™t shake off. That baby squirrel kicked her butt.

11 Likes

(sorry, couldnā€™t resist! from FB)

12 Likes

Hey, remember you started this. Maybe @SquirrelSmash will appreciate the work.

12 Likes

'Tis not the finest version Iā€™ve seen. Although, it does remind me of a deranged Putin lesson:

7 Likes

The last kitten I created was an S&M Hello Kitty tattoo for the gay lover of a friend.

4 Likes

My Buddy Ziggy

15 Likes

What did you do to get that look of distain?

8 Likes