Cattitudes!🐈

I usually leave my backdoor open so the dogs can come and go as needed. A few nights ago, I heard a crunching sound and both dogs were sleeping at my feet. Went to investigate, and a big old furry cat was munching away at the dog bowl in the kitchen just as happy as you please. Ran away as soon as he saw me, but its been back a couple of times since then.
What surprises me, is that if either dog hears munching while asleep, they immediately wake up to see if anyone is eating anything tasty. They never wake up the times the cat has come in for a snack.
Probably faking it so they don’t have to deal with it.

11 Likes

The rest of my feral crew (so far)
Bugsy & JYC (junk yard cat)

12 Likes

The black & brown one looks like one tht’s been around here for some time now, although he never came to us… This one did the other day… My ol’ lady posted it on FB but no1 said he’s theirs, so until anyone takes a claim to him, or in 30 days, he’s officially mine!, IDGAF… I like him… Allow me to introduce GEORGE!

12 Likes

His face looked worse than tht…, It looks as if someone just tossed him outta fuckin car window…, but after some love attention & food… he’s looking better!

11 Likes

Forgive me, but this one required a caption :joy:

10 Likes

Pool cat guarding …

12 Likes

12 Likes

Lol :rofl:…, I pulled out my phone and he sat up like he was posing, so I sat my vaper down & clicked a pic real quick…

5 Likes

This poor girl has to have surgery to remove a huge kidney stone next Wednesday- positive thoughts please :pray:t3::pleading_face:

10 Likes

Sending those positive thoughts. Kidney stones are so painful. Hope your kitty’s surgery goes well and the recovery is full.

7 Likes

This might be helpful at some stage.

I hope she’s healing well :hugs:

7 Likes

MY BOX!

12 Likes

Correction…HER box

11 Likes

Absolutely true!! @Letitia

10 Likes

This is a repost from someone here. Lol

12 Likes

@Stankhammer Perfect sentiment!!

6 Likes

@Letitia I forgot to add, I don’t know why I insist on calling anything mine around here, she has claimed everything else why not the box!? also, what she doesn’t want my daughters and grandchildren lay claim to the rest! :rofl: :crazy_face:

9 Likes

That’s what I got my daughter for Xmas when she was little a big box. It was her favorite toy for months. Never mind the $150 tickle me Elmo that she begged for, he never even made it out of the box.

10 Likes

Thank you! I think she is. I didn’t know before hand the extent of the surgery. She has 3 layers of stitches. So we kept her in a crate at night with a litter box and let her out to eat/drink etc supervised but she WAs attempting to jump on the beds. Then when we did let her out she only wanted to come sleep on my bed so she wasn’t drinking or eating enough. 2 days ago I bought another large crate (large dog) and rigged a one level cat condo. One crate in the back has the litter box and towel and the front one has her food water and bed. They did say to keep her quiet for 2 weeks…so this is it. We also got rid of the cone and got a few surgical suits. WAY WAY better! It’s been challenging, more recovery than a spay. Either way, she’s eating more and drinking more. So that’s a win. I think by the weekend she can have some more out of the crates time and start getting back to normal.

14 Likes

Godspeed @Lynda_Marie.

9 Likes