Cattitudes!🐈

Poor kitty. It’s hard when our fur babies are sick.
Glad the surgery went well :hugs:
Sounds like you’ve got everything under control & she’ll be back to herself in no time.

8 Likes

Thanks SD :slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

Thank you! Yea it’s better now. She drank a lot yesterday. She was so happy hanging out with us by the time it was bedtime she hadn’t drank any. That was stressful. Another 4-5 days will hopefully go by fast!

9 Likes

12 Likes

Two new editions to the family…

12 Likes

Autumn is on the mend! She’s out of her crate and out of her surgical suit :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

14 Likes

My daughter’s cat is very demanding about when and where she wants water!

12 Likes

9 Likes

Bad pics of cute wiggling kitten. Their eyes are open, cute little shits.

12 Likes

now that’s livin’!

6 Likes

awwww…
I want one. Babies anything are so damn cute

7 Likes

Until they start clawing on your speaker grilles

9 Likes

15 Likes

anigif_enhanced-buzz-17150-1369946295-21

7 Likes

My kitty:

11 Likes

Meet Kekoa. He’s a rescue from the pet shelter. He’s now been with us for one year and four months. As best as could be determined he’s now at least 8+ years old.

BTW, since my wife and were both born and raised in Hawai’i, but now living in Texas (it’s a long story), we try to give our pets Hawaiian names. Kekoa means ‘Brave’ in Hawaiian.

Top pic is his latest with his brand new bowtie. Second pic is his third day with us. Last pic is a before and after.

10 Likes

Welcome to the great state of Texas @HawaiianVaporTraiz. Looks like Kekoa is on the mend.

5 Likes

Yep, he’s put on some much needed weight since then. He’s now borderline overweight, so a bit more exercise and caloric restrictions have been added. 1/4 cup dry food for breakfast, half can wet for dinner. He’s dropped about two pounds since then.

8 Likes

Kids are getting strong and feisty.

15 Likes

It’s already clear which one will bounce around and remove your organs while you sleep.

8 Likes