Caution*** LOTS of Foul Language (Mod Accident)

I have a new toolbox that I bought for father’s day. On top of my tool box resides 3 mods, 2 tanks and a RDA. The guy I’m helping today opened the top 3 drawers in my tool box making it top heavy and turned my tool box over in the floor…

FUCK FUCK FUCKFUCKFUCKING FUCKITY MOTHER FUCKI GDOCK FICK FUUCK FSCK COT DAMN FUCKONG FUCK ME FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

2 Likes

One cracked tank with a chunk taking out of the top. My Hohm Wrecker G2 with a chip on the top.

Fuuuuuuuuuccccccckkkkkkkkkkkking idiot!!!
Fuuuuuuucccckkkkkkkkk

1 Like

Fuck this I’m going home.

2 Likes

I literally just dropped my tank at work and broke the glass. Fk. Didn’t bring a spare tank. Fk. Gonna have to use griffin sort of like a dripper till I get home. F**k.

OOOOOOF!!! All I can say Sir

3 Likes

I literally have tears in my eyes for you. So very, very sad. :frowning:
:cry:

5 Likes

I feel your pain , that does suck!
When you get everything sorted ,invest in some caution stickers for your toolbox!

12 Likes

I’m not quite sure where about’s in the world you live but…is murder illegal there…?

just a thought…

4 Likes

I went out to the parking lot and just spewed vulgarities at the sky and screamed for about ten minutes.

The damage was minor compared to what it could have been. The Smok tank comes with an extra glass so I’m good there. Took some repair on one of my tool box drawers and 3 hours to reorganize my tools.

I honestly don’t think he will come near my toolbox again. Lol.

8 Likes

I would consider securing the top of the back of the tool box to whatever it’s up against in hopes of averting further potential homicide scenes.

6 Likes

If my WhiteRose custom mod had been on there it would have been a multiple homicide, lol. I don’t think that mod will be tooling around on my toolbox though.

7 Likes

I still woulda killed the guy, or at least beat the shit outta him. Ask before you go pokin in my drawers, my tool box…you know what I mean.

4 Likes

I protect my WR mod with a .500 S&W magnum, but yeah, it would never go near my toolbox, nor my Efusions. I don’t vape tanks much anymore because I’ve dropped my daily mods so many times, but when someone else does it (and dumps your tools too) murderous rage…

Hey, maybe it’s a good thing. One less dude getting into your box. I’m sorry for you bro…I put my mods on my side-box. If someone dumps that over…well, they are gonna die anyway.

3 Likes