CBD does nothing to me. Zero

I’m just learning about terpenes now. I know what they are but was unaware what role they play. I’d be interested in how you make out @HaabbyoPabbyo.

4 Likes

My fav flavor citrus currently is a grapefruit mix. I’ve noticed that CBD isolate blends smoothly into PG but can recrystalize once VG is added. I think I’m going to take the route of filling an RTA with the CBD mix and dripping the grapefruit eliquid onto the coils while the CBD wicks from the tank. That way any gunk from crystallization will collect on the coils rather than fudge up the tank.

I ruined my first vape, a cuboid mini, trying to make a thc concentrate vape juice. The tank for that kit is all one piece, so there was no way to ever get inside to clean out the residue that was left. Lol, it was a terrible atty anyway, spitback every time. Using this method of keeping the PG/thc/cbd separate from the flavored VG until it’s vaped it might encourage me to give it another try.

4 Likes

Try some lime with that grapefruit… if you havent already… :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Will do. The TPA Lime I know has terpenes, not sure if the grapefruit flavors I have do, they don’t list ingredients. I have a key-lime pie recipe that’s not too bad, but I only seem to really enjoy it when I’m drinking which I’m refraining from currently.

Ok, I’m going to have to try it with individual flavors, because my 6 ingredient grapefruit mix and key lime pie came out tasting kinda chocolately. Lol, one thing I learned in drink mixing is to not try mixing citrus, usually ends up tasting too much like flavorless battery acid. A grapefruit raspberry daiquiri is my specialty though, I want to turn it into a vapejuice eventually.

I also realized since my earlier post that it’s actually PG that absorbs the flavor molecules, not VG, so perhaps a PG/CBD mix with a flavor that includes terpenes would be the best bet, as long as the tank is fairly leak-proof.

4 Likes

I would be very interested in this. Question; why is THC vape so darn thick? I had a cart that wouldn’t work so I tried putting it into a different one. I had to use PG to loosen it up and then it didn’t mix well with pg so I had to keep “stirring” it.

3 Likes

Why did you delete your comment? we are in the pub, so we can talk about it all we want. If you don’t want the world to see then click on my picture and hit message and we can talk privately in DM.

3 Likes

@HaabbyoPabbyo this works and you will get good results

https://youtu.be/fbzgkev9LM0

4 Likes

Everybody is different… I also approved what Joel said. Vaping CBD is a waste.

Peculiar. I’ve been told the exact opposite. When I got no effects from most forms & RoAs of CBD I was instructed that anything but vaping CBD was a waste. This isn’t necessarily my own opinion, just what I’d heard.

2 Likes