ELR Home   Create recipe   Resource page   My recipes/favorites

CBD does nothing to me. Zero

Hello

I tried CBD from 2 different brands. The first was a 50mg mixture. It hadn’t any effect. Later I bought a Booster, by Liquideo, 10ml 500mg CBD. Quite expensive. I diluted it down to 100mg/ml (no nicotine). No effect. I tried 200mg/ml. Zero. Absolute nothing. 200mg isn’t enjoyable anyway. It’s kinda harsh in the throat. Not the same way as nicotine is but, harsh.

I don’t do any drugs.I don’t even drink alcohol. I wanted to try CBD for Anxiety / sleep help.

I vaped it on a subohm tank. Some Ideas? I don’t think that the product is bad. The owner of the vape shop where I bought is pretty skilled. However, the CBD has ZERO effect to me. It couldn’t be less.

I guess some people are immune for CBD?

5 Likes

The best way is sublingual from what I gather vaping it is just a waste

11 Likes

I find thc (indica) is required for sleep, I have a bad anxiety/paranoia disorder and found that Balanced strains worked the best for me, I later found myself used to the effects and only dose cbd during the day. It’s most effective for sleep if you take cbd throughout the day and follow it with some thc at night time, indicas are what you’re after… Give in to the dark side and turn into a weed addict, but be warned, it’s a gateway drug.

9 Likes

Everybody is different… I also approved what Joel said. Vaping CBD is a waste.

Recently i bought from verifiedcbd, I didnt try personnaly, but it really help my girlfriend. They have CBD Sleep Spray with 55% Discount available in the moment so it worth to try…

What was the brand you were vaping?

2 Likes

Yeah. A gateway to the munchies! =P

4 Likes

Definitely a waste to vape it. If you go for the indica, I would do edibles, unless you like your mind to be hazy. So I hear tell. Not that I would do such a thing… :smirk:

3 Likes

Just like @Joel mentioned. Lingual drops would be the way to go. Keep in mind that it may take 2-3 weeks until the benefits of it can be felt.

2 Likes

https://www.rueducommerce.fr/produit/liquideo-booster-cbd-weedeo-300mg-10ml-genre-300mg-32130234

I didn’t buy forum that shop. But it’s this product. Mine was 500mg/ml. Brand is Liquideo I guess. A French product.

1 Like

CBD affects everyone differently. You may need a full spectrum oil. Here is some good info…

A great site to get your CBD oil. Brady is a friend of mine and he can lead you to a product that would work best for you.
https://proteambrady.com/

1 Like