CBD e-liquid making - the newest thread

@robin thanks for the reply and we will look and see who or where we can source CBD oil from here is in Aus, but if no luck here then the UK or US is where we will buy from. Thanks again :ok_hand:

3 Likes

I experimented with the CBD isolate but found it to be too harsh to vape when mixed into my liquids. It occurred to me that the harshness was an indicator that it was perhaps also unsafe.
So I tested the CBD full spectrum CO2 extract and found it more to my purpose but too expensive.
I settled on using the isolate orally. It was cheaper and very convenient dissolved in warm honey! And I did not have to worry about whether it was safe to vape.
I hope you find my experience helpful.

2 Likes

I’ve never made CBD juice but I had a couple of cottoncandy flavoured CBD carts for my vape pen a few years back and liked the way they tasted but didn’t care much for the CBD side of it, seemed to make me pretty tired but I guess that’s why you want it for the wife (sleep disorders). If it’s for sleep, I found the gummies/edibles work better. There was a stretch of time when I used them regularly but I’ve migrated to melatonin gummies, I take 2mg-5mg depending on how I’m feeling.

There are melatonin vape juices by the way (something I just learned, thanks Google).