CBD Juice mixing

Haven’t visited this thread in awhile. But I’m still vaping my CBD Isolate juice. I would like to buy some full spectrum mixable CBD but haven’t found any yet. I mix vapable for myself and mix oral for the canines. My old dog just keeps ticking. I put some in a small dropper bottle for a friend to give to his dog who was having anxiety issues. The CBD is a big help. Seriously great stuff. Lasts forever because it doesn’t take much. I just periodically pick it up and hit it 4-5 times and I’m good. Haven’t changed the battery in my CBD vape in a couple weeks.

@TorturedZen if you ever run across some full spectrum mixable concentrate let me know. Would like to try it. Yes I could just buy it but since I’m a DIY cheap bastard I won’t.

2 Likes

Seriously I have never mix the CBD Products, I just used it as a medicine. I always buy online CBD juice and take it before sleep, believe me I am feeling better than ago. It is a new thing for me as a reader, so I will try it and will tell you soon :slight_smile:

1 Like

I am vaping third year. I have just discovered cbd oils for me. I was vaping usual oils before and sometimes I mixed them. I think it works the same with cbd vape oils, but oil must be qualitive and same brand I think. I buy cbd vape oils from this shophttps://knockoutcbd.com. This guys have nice taste and quality of liquids.

1 Like

Thank you for advice. I’m vaping so long and prefer mix oil too. Now I get acquainted with berkshire CBD flowers.

1 Like

Is there a CBD that has no THC the will help with arthritis type of pain?

1 Like

Sure. You can found in our time more and more cbd strains. By the way, CBD oil has been found to relieve other chronic pains as well. I advise you buy in https://berkshirecbd.com/wholesale-cbd-flower

1 Like

I actually really like the cbd juice. And i do consider that it does not get enough recognition if we can call it like that.

1 Like

I started to make this juice as i was already tired of just cbd and smoking the weed. I suffered of PTSD and nausea, so weed was a kind of must have for me, and must consume.

1 Like

tnx for recommendations, wanna try to use cbd oil too

1 Like