CBD Juice mixing

Hey folks, Just made up some CBD Juice. Doesn’t seem to be a lot of posts regarding this. A few but they are pretty old. Don’t see anything current. Anyhow, I’m interested in hearing from others about mixing etc with CBD Isolate. What I did was mix a 80/20 PG/VG with no flavorings and 500mg CBD into a 30ml batch. Put it into a tank that was about empty, still holding a little of one of my tobacco vapes. No nicotine. And it’s not bad at all. Considering 80% PG it isn’t harsh. I attribute that to the zero nic. A very mellow effect, I like it. No psychoactive effect at all but more of a relaxing mind and body thing. Doesn’t seem to be a coil killer so far but it’s only been a few days. Think I will stay with no flavorings in the CBD mix and just add other juices into the tank as I go. The Isolate is a bitch to mix in and I mixed it into warm PG before adding VG. I like vaping and I like CBD so here it is. I would encourage anyone who has pains, stress, anxiety, etc to give this a try. If anyone has a good method for mixing the isolate in I’m interested.

4 Likes

Thinking about delving (diving?) into this myself for a neck issue I’ve had. Not sure how effective it will be tho.

3 Likes

Do you have any idea of what method was used to extract the CBD from the plant itself ? I’m a MMJ patient in my state and I do know that depending on what method was used for it to really be vapeable. I decided to get a couple of 20mg vape pens and see if I was wasting the CBD/THC 1part cbd to 9 parts THC. And I noticed that I was wasting a lot. I wasn’t getting the same or even close to the same benefits by vaping it instead of using Sublingual 3 times a day.
My suggestion is to get the benefits of the 100’s of different terpines, CBD, THCA etc… is by first thing in the morning is to place x amount of drops under your tongue. Hold them there for maybe 2 mins. Then just swallow. That method is for me the longest lasting way to get direct into your system. That’ll last me maybe 4-6 hrs almost pain free. When the pains etc…come back on (depending on where I am at) if around people close together and I gotta medicate. That’s the only time I’ll use the pen and the relief is a very fast,short pain relief. As when I’m home etc… I’ll roll one after I Sublingually take my first dose of oil.
The onset of putting the drops under my tongue is about 45 mins. So for me it actually intensifies everything and if location permits I much rather take a couple of toots off of a J then burn it up vaping it. My Dr and I were talking about the best delivery methods for at least High CBD Low THC Meds. And I’m stubborn he told me I would be wasting my money vaping it. It’s actually been a crazy adjustment from going to smoking bud a couple times a day to function. To taking drops. But without the bud and the high CBD Low THC in the drops. The drops alone helped me but not near as long or as good.
This is what works for me you gotta get dosed right even for the straight CBD. If you’re feeling better vaping then by all means keep at it. But, if you have drops that go under your tongue too I would start by using .50 ml 3 times a day under your tongue until you get your full effects. It’s expensive to feel good but when I found my dosage/combination and it’s been working for me. Man I’m tickled to death, that’s another oxy I didn’t take today. And feel so much better been legal for a bout a month. I’ve went from 5 15 ml oxys down to 2 Oxys a day to date, from 4 1mg Zanex a day down to 2 also, even my blood thinner I’m on is suddenly to strong and there having to lower my dosage on that ever day too. My bedtime regimen even changed no more sleeping pill to go with the Zanex either. PTSD is finally to the point where I can fall asleep pretty quickly and get a good 5-6 hrs of sleep. I got a long way to go taking it one hr at a time. Hopefully Florida 2018 will be fully legalize recreational included. Actually time to take a dose but this will only be my second dose today my first was at 8am so they lasted a bit longer today 8 hrs. Awesome #OnePlant

5 Likes

is there a CBD that has no THC the will help with arthritis type of pain at night ??? or does all CBD contain THC

2 Likes

Hey @fidalgo_vapes the Isolate I bought has no THC in it. It’s derived from hemp. The nature of the extraction process delivers a product without the other cannibinoids present in a marijuana plant which are beneficial, but I don’t know where to buy that. An extract with everything in it is called a full spectrum extract. But this stuff works for me. I could dose it subligual and in fact I bought a premixed oral spray for my old dog. Which is kind of what put me onto this. My old boy dog, Angus, was pretty much a goner. Legs not working too good. It was looking very bad for my old buddy and we realized he would need to be put down very soon. Just on a downhill slide. And then we bought him the CBD spray. This was awhile ago and it looks like he might make it through the summer now. Truly amazing results. So I’m a believer in the CBD. I also like vaping so I tried this and it works great. And mixed with a small amount of regular juice it tastes good. Keeps me very calm without getting stoned, and dulls the pains somewhat. I won’t say it eliminates pain, but it has a real effect. You would have to try it for yourself. Now I have to look into making an oral tincture. As with many things, it’s cheaper to DIY.

1 Like

Not sure what method was used for the extraction. CO2 or Ethanol I am assuming. Doesn’t seem to have any flavor to it. While mixing I tasted it and it seemed bitter but the vape is pleasant. With the vape, I can feel the effect within minutes. Mixing 500mg isolate into 30mls and vaping, I have no idea of what dose I am getting. I’m ok with that. I just vape it a bit and get to feeling mellow and relaxed. Then switch to my regular vapes. Not sure if you can take too much CBD or not but there doesn’t seem to be a downside other than dry eyes if I vape too much. Plays havoc with the contacts. As a plus, usually with weed I get paranoid which makes weed pointless. The CBD counters that pretty much completely, especially if I stick to Sativas.

2 Likes

That’s awesome !! I’m so glad to hear that your reaping the benefits. That’s what our whole mission @ #OnePlant is to Educate, Medicate, The CBD benefits along with your other canabinoids with & without THCA or THC is still 1 billion times better for our endocannabinoid system than man made drugs. And imagine even Hempcrete instead of concrete, millions of other things made from Hemp itself also. [quote=“Aleman, post:6, topic:201083”]
Not sure if you can take too much CBD or not but there doesn’t seem to be a downside other than dry eyes if I vape too much.
[/quote]

I can’t find any recorded side effects other than dry mouth. And like you said with your eyes.
I’m sure you’ll agree :100:
Shoot I’ll take those side effects any day over what these meds are doing to our organs and bodies. A friend Decarbs. His own and he says it’s good and works great. And just a pretty simple DIY and reading a thermometer he said. I pay $75 for 30mls @ 20mgs. Per .33mls. My tolerance is so stinking high and I’m getting 660 mg CBD. With the rest THC and Dr said I’m going to more than likely need 40mg per .33
We can get super high CBD over 1,000 mg. Isolate no THC just THCA non sycoact.

1 Like

the prefumer apprentice site has a whole selection they say that are all thc less. Under terpene.

4 Likes

Really !! Appreciate the info heading there to see what they have going on in the CBD area. @Timmyg1960 the CBD seeing how all 50 states is :100:% legal.
There’s so many other individual companies that are on the super expensive money train. Some don’t even know what they have. I’ve heard horror stories about over the counter natural ingredients are being added to the CBD for instance an individual that has trouble sleeping. We had the CBD tested and realized that we payed in excess of $60+++ for 30mls.
The individual is no longer a distributor at least on FB. But what a shame for people to take advantage of us by selling Melatonin labeled as CBD. Which in that case a bottle of Melatonin just cost us $60 ++
I’m not sure about the TPA/TFA selling terpines, i think it’s something I’m going to keep my eye on and request some info. Hopefully there totally legit with there claims and labeling is real ingredients. There are some very reputable dealers that do sell the real thing. Plus, if it’s working compared to pills not working it could very well be worth what there charging for something you could probably DIY at home somehow. For less than 5.00 to make. It’s cool to make money but why they gotta kill peoples wallet I guess I’ll never understand. There is a guy on FB that does sell for a fact actual CBD and I’ve talked to folks about his product and every person I’ve talked to seems to be having amazing results. It’s also a bit pricey,but if it helps and they are legit it’s worth it. The prices will eventually level out and be made affordable as long as “The Bad Guys” don’t get there hands in it to deeply LoL
It just burns my arse to know some are Liars & Thieves. But Karma rears its ugly Head and now the bad is on them to deal with.

Check out hempworx I have been using it for months and it works great. I’ve been taking it orally under the tongue and I don’t wake up hurting anymore. No thc my job has randoms

3 Likes

Cool I’ll go check it out too, I’m glad to hear that you have found something that works for you. Congrats and please do keep posted on your progress. #OnePlant

1 Like

Really good link as far as the process etc for CBD oil. Very informative.

1 Like

ty very much ill check it out

1 Like

I see the terpenes listed on TPAs site. Doesn’t say what the carrier is so not sure if it’s vapable. Also says it promotes stress relief etc. Wonder if these have some cbd in them? I’m interested for sure but then again not sure I want my cbd vape to taste or smell like vitamin W. I did some vendors selling vapable cbd with terpenes added. Maybe this is where they are getting them.

1 Like

Got a good deal from the cbddistillery. Picked up 2.5 grams isolate . Mixing at 500mg per 30ml my cost is way down there. Stuff works great. I don’t see a need to make the juice stronger than it is. Makes a pleasant vape too. I encourage you guys to give it a try. Vaping is a great delivery method. At the end of growing season I might hit you up for your friends techniques. I have a couple high cbd strains going. There’s some good info on the net and that’s where I’m headed. This stuff is seriously relaxing! I also made up a 500mg into 30ml coconut oil for my dogs. Makes them act like puppies. Dispense out of a small spray bottle.

3 Likes

I believe I’ve got to find out about extracting CBD, CBN etc… and just use my THC delivery on it’s own. I know about decarbing turning THCA. I’d like to really familiarize myself with the methods for as many beneficial canabinoids. And Read and learn

Daughter and son in law spent a couple of days in Denver. She was so excited because today is there last day and she got to experience a Real dispensary. She was like Daddy I got 8 suckers for $20
LoL

Our Dr drug us off in a corner last visit and said we ought to try it since we vape already. Wifey and I both have issues that CBD is supposed to help, I asked him why all the secrecy and he told us some of the other Dr’s there don’t agree with his open minded views. One of them gave him a ration for commenting that if anyone had questions regarding vaping to stop smoking he had two patients that were quite involved and would be more than happy to pass it on. Vaping was becoming a bigger problem than opiates

1 Like

To me CBD is effective for mild anxiety and very mild pain. If you want real pain relief you may need a CBD blend with THC.

3 Likes

Yes, after some more research I’ve concluded that a full-spectrum (I think that’s what it’s called) CBD is what I’ll be looking for.

1 Like