Cereal 27(toasted bread)?

Thx TZ. I checked several places, including Amazon, eBay, shops in UK, Holland, Germany, but they all have high shipping expenses (too high to just try it atm). Will rather just wait until Chefs, RW, NN’z get it. Thx for your help.

3 Likes

It’s used a lot. It’s a pretty good flavour, and one certainly worth having in your arsenal. It’s a support flavour which works well in bakeries and cereal type mixes.

3 Likes

I’m with G fog on this. Plain old “muji” is as cheap as it gets, and any off notes are gone by the time you’ve primed your wicks. 180 sheets for less than $5.00 why pay more?

5 Likes

I wonder a thing i have sucessed with cereal 27 at 5% and joy at 015% and ap at 0.5% sweet strawberry 4% strawberry ripe 4% and its queit good but i want a more toasted flavor to the bread what you suggest?

2 Likes

I forgpt golden butter also at 3%

2 Likes

@MixMastarMike23 welcome to the best forum around sorry it’s a late welcome have fun and any questions you need to know we will help

3 Likes

Thanks mate :facepunch::pray: I’m in chat always in here. Thought I would see what’s poppin in here :facepunch::pray:

2 Likes

I’m never in chat just on here

3 Likes

Acetyl Pyrazine in high doses = popcorn.

2 Likes