Cheap Chinese Bottles?

Where do you order your bottles from? I am going to need 30ml, 60ml and 100ml bottles for a reasonable price as I’ve heard of some nightmares from Ebay… I no longer have a CC so I will need paypal as a payment option

2 Likes

Get some DropperBottles.com in ya @anon44012888, and PayPal yourself silly !!

4 Likes

That’s too big to order for me, I think I’ll just get them from fast tech

2 Likes

LOL how many bottles you buying ?

1 Like

Enough for myself and maybe selling the odd bottle here or there… Don’t have much of a budget since I lost my job

2 Likes

Drop some coin, it’s only 100. I gotta bulk order going …

2 Likes

Well no job = less choices for sure. Once you get back on the employment saddle, DB has great prices for lots of 100. The V3 widenecks are very nice, and I’ve had no complaints.

1 Like

Dropperbottles.com will let you mix up the 100 bottles. As long as the total equals 100 your good. Excellent service and products.

3 Likes

Have you tried the PET v3 bottles yet?

2 Likes

Yes @Letitia I was skeptical at first with the whole new V3 thing, and the tops inserted into the caps, but after burning through a bag, I was hooked.

2 Likes

Not too horribly stiff?

2 Likes

That’s what she said

3 Likes

Not at all. I deal mainly with 70P/30V and 75V/25P mixes, and have not had any complaints.

1 Like

What does base have to do with how stiff the PET is?

2 Likes

Typically when people complain about stifness of PET, it’s with thicker/heavier VG mixes, which can be harder to squirt out. With that said, I have tested loads of PET, and some are just stiff as hell period, and it was a struggle to squirt out pure PG from them.

1 Like

I get mine from aliexpress. It does take a while to arrive but they’re good and is free shipping.

3 Likes

Did you get a forced liquidation notice from dropperbottles.com about the PET v3? 15% off code LIQUIDATION
Email said once gone the v3 won’t be back.

2 Likes

I think I’m going to order some of these, they are the cheapest I can find

Edit: I guess, I’ll wait until the 15th to order

2 Likes

These are very good for the price.

3 Likes

Thanks, that’s a really good price!

3 Likes