Cheapest top quality vg out there?

Wow you guys get it cheap in large amounts. Unfortunately, my storage is at a premium so I can’t buy large amounts. Fortunately I can get USP VG at Rite Aid or Kmart for a couple of bucks a bottle at any time I need and not pay shipping. I can also use my Flexible Spending Account to purchase it so it’s super convenient. The nice thing about the Kmart VG is that it comes in 60ml brown glass bottles that I reuse for the finished juice mix. I only wish they carried PG as well.

2 Likes

That is one hell of a deal. That would probably last me the rest of my life! What’s the shelf life of PG and VG, won’t it go bad?

1 Like

At room Temperature 1 1/2 years to 2 years approximate. In a freezer perhaps Many, Many years. I trying to get more info on that now. Actually nic with VG. Same as far as shelf life though…

1 Like

The cheapest VG is the best you can buy and actually vape.
Most vapers will use 1-2 litres a year.
VG and PG are not under any legislative, supply or taxation threats.
For personal use I would suggest you buy the best quality PG and VG in 1 litre bottles.
Your supplies will always be fresh and usable
With next day availability and a total cost of £20 ($30) a year for both, bulk buying over 1 litre offers practically no saving at all. Obviously don’t buy very small bottles these are normally way overpriced.

2 Likes