Cheapest top quality vg out there?

ok what’s the cheapest top quality vg out there I here and see all kinds of stuff but could someone narrow it down… :wink::wink:@Jojo…lol I’ve been paying about $1.00 an oz?

No way. How about $12 a gallon if you buy 4.

1 Like

@JohnZena is right, I think. Is that the Essential Depot VG? They have the mix and match VG and PG.

Other than that, BCV has the cheapest up to 480 ml size
2.50 / 120 ml = 0.021 / ml
4.25 / 240 ml = 0.018 / ml
7.25 / 480 ml = 0.015 / ml
Heartland has the cheapest price for 1 L - 12.99 / 1 L = 0.013 / ml
ECX has the cheapest price for 1 gal PG - 25.99 and ECX and heartland are tied for 1 gal VG - 29.99.

I typically buy by the liter from Heartland (also where I’ve been getting my nic, so I only pay shipping once). I just don’t have the space in my tiny apartment to store gallons of stuff. As it is, I’m storing a lot of my bottles, PG, and VG on the floor in my bedroom.

2 Likes

Essential Depot is correct. Mix and match. Comes out to less than one third of a penny per ml. I’m told it’s good quality. That’s a bargain. Defineately has to go on JoJo’s sheet.

2 Likes

I’m gonna spring for the 4 gallons. For all the help you have given me I’ll be glad to send you a couple liters to say thank youJoJo.

1 Like

That really is an amazing deal. You can’t beat $48 for 4 gallons…it’s insane. Even the 50% off quarts if you buy 5 is a really good deal. 6.50/quart isn’t bad. Not as great as $12/gallon, but still. I may have to do that just to have it on hand, but I think I should focus on getting nicotine and hardware. Hopefully that deal won’t go anywhere any time soon. :wink:

1 Like

hey john ty could u link me?

I have not tried this VG however the person (That I forget told us about it) said it had many good reviews SOMEWHERE (which I also forget). Anyway, how does $13.40 for 10LB (almost a gallon) sound?

CLICK FOR VG…

http://cdn1.bigcommerce.com/server600/99si0d/product_images/logo_1426086246__47166.png

1 Like

I read it on a thread here. It was info given to me but I checked it out.

www.essentialdepot.com

1 Like

That I believe is a gallon

1 Like

10 LB, 7 OZ is a gallon

1 Like

So depending on shipping costs that would be the way to go. A dollar and change more but you don’t have to buy 4. Four gallons, I know what I’ll be sending you guys for Christmas.lol

1 Like

the shipping is making it not worth it I’ll just keep getting it from the b&m for $1.00 an oz it seems like a steal now???

This is true, Could easily be a dud if the shipping sucks. Guess you could go for 50 LBs for $53.63 to pay for excess ship costs…

I would compare with…

It is where I have been buying VG too…

1 Like

In any case there’s VG/PG deals to be had. It comes down to need/usage versus cost/shipping. Whatever works best for the individual. I visited 5star today. I was impressed. I’m gonna order a few of your juices to try. I also watched a utube review on your product.

If the shippiung is not worth it then go to

Two gallons with free ship for $39.17. That’s a whole lot OZs for your dollar. Isn’t there 64oz in just one gallon. You’re paying essentially $64 per gallon. Two Gallons for less with free ship, it’s a no brainer…

Here’s that link…

1 Like

128ozs. To a gallon. 32 per quart x 4quarts

3 Likes

Do It Yourself Blowout!

15% off

ty @ringling but I’m just gonna keep @ the b&m it’s the shipping if I needed 4 gals I’d buy online now but can’t get that much rt now…

Please look at the link I gave you. It’s 2 gallons for 39.17 with FREE ship. I would hate to see you miss out on that deal. It usually costs 49ish dollars with free ship…

2 Likes