Cheers All!

5 Likes

I can try to explain but first I need you to explain the bloody fascination the English as well as the rest of the world have with a dogs testicles!:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
I have been informed by @Pugs1970 that a dogs bollocks , mutts nutts ,or simply bollocks can mean something is good and/or bad?:flushed:

7 Likes

Actually nowadays itā€™s pretty much just referred to as ā€˜the bollocksā€™ for something that is awesome :+1:ā€¦just to clarify, and if something is ā€˜bollocksā€™ itā€™s bullshit :+1:Or to shout BOLLOCKS means you just f&Ā£ked something upā€¦
"BOLLOCKS! ā€¦this phone was meant to be the bollocks but Iā€™ve just broke the screen which was meant to be unbreakable.but .thatā€™s just bollocks!"
I hope this helps :+1:

8 Likes

It does help butā€¦I was just having a go with a little humor. I am certain that every nationality has some _________isms that are very odd to the rest of the world.
They do however make for some interesting reading!:grin:

6 Likes

Well bollocksā€¦if this ainā€™t just bloominā€™ bollocksā€¦

7 Likes

I had a dog called Bollocks, I frequently had to stand in the park and shout his name at the top of my lungs :grinning:

8 Likes

Cheers,matesā€¦you sheilas get sherryā€¦

But everyone hop onā€¦where you can still drink and drive, eh?

4 Likes

4 Likes

Oh boy am I jealousā€¦ :yum:

2 Likes

That looks painful
similar color and only 6%ā€¦

2 Likes

not painful at all and no carbs like that stuff, but I am used to 100 - 140 proof. the 130 - 140 proofers some times get a single cube of ice to bring down the proof a little. I havent had a beer in 2 or 3 years.

2 Likes

You sir, are legendary, do you wear a Stetson and make a jingle when you walk?

1 Like

Have a good, safe weekend all!

2 Likes

haha, no stetson or spurs but I live just outside detroit and carry 2 guns (1 concealed, 1 non-concealed) anytime I leave the house. I loved me some beer before I decided to cut 25% of my body weight and get healthier. I imagine the beer was part of the reason I needed to drop 50+ pounds.

Wild Turkey 101 proof tonight.

3 Likes

Stagg would work alsoā€¦for the bottled stuff.
Lotsa ā€˜jarredā€™ stuff around here, not that any copper coils would be found near my residence [wink wink]
One of my favorites has a chunk of honeycomb in it, right from the hive.
Big barter system in these parts [near Nashville], and nothing gets traded under 5yrs oldā€¦but plenty of
12-20yr old tooā€¦
Like e-juice, you must keep ā€˜mixingā€™ so you always have aged stockā€¦for yourself, or maybe something else, eh?

4 Likes

Donā€™t know anything about ā€˜horse-headā€™ distillingā€¦and we surely wouldnā€™t raise our kids on premium ā€˜sippy cupsā€™ā€¦even if they were having a hard time teethingā€¦but then you never know for sure what Grandpaā€¦AND Grandmaā€¦have out backā€¦and I surely donā€™t know anythingā€¦zip, zero, nada, so donā€™t ask, eh? :smile_cat:
Our daughters and granddaughters surely know nothing about homemade distillates either.

8 Likes

10 Likes

Is that RHF in that RHF bottle? RHF is one of my faves but the price up here puts me off getting more of it as I can get 3 bottles of EWBIB for about the same price.

1 Like

Rock Hill Farmsā€¦

2 Likes

I like Rock Hill Farms.

2 Likes