Chefs Flavours No Longer Selling Through Other Companies?

Am I the last to know this? I just got an email from OSDIYS telling me so. DIYFS only has 10 ml bottles in stock. This explains it. So, now I have to buy from the UK? Does anyone here have experience with that? I need to have my Chefs Flavours. Thank you for any info.

6 Likes

Maybe the best place to ask is their facebook group

4 Likes

Lots of US people buy from the UK, the shipping fees are only draconian from US to anywhere else, the other way around not so much.

5 Likes

I heard that they have a flat fee of $5 to the US. Wayne Walker mentioned it recently in reference to his one shots available there, as ECX is seemingly winding down their one shot game. I haven’t confirmed any of this.

2 Likes

I am pretty sure that ECX are in Washington State and are in a bad position due to the current ban (I did hear they laid off a bunch of employees 80 or so but I have not confirmed that at all so it may not be true)

6 Likes

Am I missing out again? I’m right next door from the UK and I had a £12.10 as cheapest untracked Royal Mail option for shipping.
That being said, probably because it was a bit of a bigger order (~£250), they gave me a free upgrade to a tracked DHL package.

3 Likes

Ah, thank you so much. I feel better now.

3 Likes

I’ve just read their shipping policies and it’s based strictly on weight and their Royal UK Mail service. They have no influence on that but they offer free UK shipping 30 British pounds and over. I assume that’s within the UK only.

5 Likes

I just placed my first order from the UK. I figured I’d celebrate and try something new. I ordered two other custards, Welsh and Spotted Dick, I know, it sounds like a STD but it sounded good to me.:crazy_face:

5 Likes

Awesome! I ordered from them a few months back and wished I’d of done it sooner.

4 Likes

I’ve ordered quite a few times from Chefs. No issues whatsoever to NJ pretty quick too for me max 7 days. Their shipping to the US went up a little starting about 2 months ago. But still very reasonable. Very easy to do one stop shopping there as they carry pretty much everything I need. So in the end shipping is better than having to order from 2-3 different places in the US.

4 Likes

Which Chefs do all of you like? I’ve been using the Nice Custard Cream. I decided to try the Welsh and Spotted Dick.

1 Like