Chemovatnic cookie recipe

Is there someone who knows how to use chemovatnic cookie right? I tried it at 7precentage with 1%vanilla bean icecream and 0.5%golden butter but it didnt tasted cookie at all:(

5 Likes

How did you arrive at those percentages? I hate to sound like a broken record but I think I mentioned this before. You should start doing Single Flavor Testing (SFT) so you can familiarize yourself with these flavors. That way you’ll know what percentages work for you and what won’t. There are several threads on the subject here on the forums if you do a search.

11 Likes

Median percentage used in recipes is 1.5%
Of course that could be swayed by recipes that overuse it, there are only 13 public recipes :ok_hand:

5 Likes

@min0

Cookie (Chemnovatic) 9% (6-28-20) – Cookies may be one of the hardest flavors to get right for everyone. Soo many different kinds. American, European, Dry, Chocolate Chip. My absolute current favorite is DIYFS Cookie , and that was more of an American Toll House cookie. This one was actually not like any other I’ve tried yet. If I were forced to compare, it is like a combo of FA Cookie, and JF Cookie. Somewhat dry, nice almost grainy elements, with low to mid sweetness, with no discernible base coloring like Vanilla or Chocolate chip. Rather neutral, and I believe the grainy-ness that I was picking up might lean this more towards a European biscuit style, and away from an American pastry type cookie. It’s not overbearing, and could easily be manipulated to either style. Continued vaping leads me to the assumption that it would def. work in a base, and would require some tweaking to either a pastry or biscuit as you need. All in, pretty solid cookie, fairly neutral, mildly sweet, with some detectable grain to it. 7/10 feels good here.

5 Likes

okey i try it at lower precentage thanks

2 Likes

zen please post your favorite cookie recipe

2 Likes

Meanwhile, I’ve just slid my forth recipe to the back of the cupboard to steep…

• Soft-serve vanilla ice-cream dipped in nuts with a drizzle of honey.

Forth recipe, tonight.

Will it taste exactly how I imagine? I doubt it - certainly not the first time I mix it, but it’ll certainly taste good because I’ve spent the last two weeks smelling and licking and mixing and vaping and adding flavours to hot milk and coffee and even added a few drops of Acetyl Pyrazine to the last few mouthfuls of noodles last night for an instant round-nutty flavour to boost the peanut butter, so I’ve already got a pretty good idea what all the flavours I got in the last order taste like alone, paired and in mixes.

4 Likes

I don’t have any recipes with a cookie for the main profile. Most of mine use either Flavour Art Cookie or Capella Sugar Cookie, but as supplemental ingredients only. Sorry.

4 Likes

Not sure how you can decide about the percentage but for big clouds and not much throat hit a high VG e liquid can use 80vg/20 pg for this recipe.

2 Likes

Well re-hashing this thread, when I solo tested the CMV Cookie, I did test it fairly high @ 9%. NOW, with that said, almost ALWAYS solo percentages are much higher than mixing percentages. Because I did test it so high, it did not present as one of the stronger flavors. Where it would land in a mix, really depends on the supporting flavors, and if they supported it, or detracted from it. Just guessing here, I could see it at 4-5% in a mix, BUT, just guessing.

3 Likes