Cherry vanilla? help

Yeah I’m trying to clone cravinvapes blueberry muffin top for me and my brother and still trying to get the blueberry right. Need to add more. Almost wanna try horchata in it. Have it but haven’t tested it

I think combining the cherries was the closest in success I got when I used maraschino cherry & I want to say it was FW’s wild cherry.

Bing cherry is perfect needs no other cherry but I do have a mix steeping with Bing & Rainier cherry
Called the big rock candy mountains :laughing: We’ll see how it goes.

3 Likes

Amy dear, what exactly is the recipe you used I saw the rainier cherry from FLA and desperately want to try it but so far cherry has not been kind to me. I have a white chocolate cherry that I’ve been toying with since I started mixing and it just never seems right. I’ve tried three different cherries in it and all have been a bust. I have some steeping right now that is kinda a hail mary then I’m gonna swear off cherry for a while.

Oh yeah and a cherry tootsie pop that left an everlasting impression on me or well at least one of my tanks. I’ve stripped it down and cleaned it three times in the UC and it still smells like cherry blast from FW.

1 Like

what blueberry are you using? I use the TPA Blueberry Wild for most anything blueberry it’s really great.

1 Like

I have it steeping so Idk if it’s guna be good I used a few odd balls in the recipe

Big Rock Candy Mountains ( FLV )

Ingredient %
Bing Cherry (Flavorah) 0.5
Candy Roll (Flavorah) 0.5
Cranberry (Flavorah) 1.5
Cream (Flavorah) 1.26
Marshmallow (Flavorah) 0.5
Pistachio (Flavorah) 0.5
Rainier Cherry (Flavorah) 0.5
Vanilla Custard (Flavorah) 2.26

Flavor total: 7.51%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com! This could be very very gross so hee hee I always throw some wild cards in there that a way I learn how far I can stretch their potential.

I will say that Rainier Cherry has a bit more bite than Bing kinda like in real life bing are sweeter Rainier are tarter ,Hope this helps. Cherry is a very frustrating flavor.You could almost coerce Amaretto into becoming more cherry but you’ll have to work around the almond.

3 Likes

Randy I don’t know if you remember them, but Lifesavers used to make Swirl Lollipops. Among them were several very wonderful candies with blends of fruit and creamy vanilla. There was Cherry/Vanilla, Cherry/Banana, Strawberry/Vanilla and Strawberry/Banana, Blueberry/Vanilla…and maybe a couple more.

I’ve been working on the Cherry/Banana and am getting pretty close. If I do nail it that should give me a good idea on what you’re looking for in terms of brand of cherry and percentages. Stay tuned…it could be a little while :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Omfg yes. Jackpot. That’d exactly like what I’m looking for. And please when u do have that recipe I would love to try it and share whatever knowledge I may have according to my tastebuds.

2 Likes

Dambit quit dat! Forty five Flavorah flavors in my stash but Pistachio ain’t one of them , me so sad now…:sob:

3 Likes

I don’t know about pistachio. …I just don’t know. I may be nutty but so far nutty flavs have not been my cup of tea.

2 Likes

Some of them are really good IMO. Flavorah as well as TPA Peanut Butter is awesome and compliment each other well.I love them mixed in a Vanilla Custard.
Flavor West Butter Pecan ,Flavour Arts Hazel Grove and Nut Mix is awesome as well IMO.

2 Likes

my buddy was wanting something along the lines of a nutella but i just havent looked into it yet

It’s a good flavor it may end of being very gross in that recipe it’s a WIP recipe so i have no clue @BoyHowdy pistachio FLV is good. Like I said that recipe was posted as an example that
More than one cherry can be used in a recipe :blush:

1 Like

I bet it will work out good , please let me know when you release it.
Flavorah is the only Cherry’s I have used but I haven’t tried combing them.I do like Bing as a flavor but I struggle to find a good fit for it.

1 Like

Just throwing it out there, FW Gummy Bear is cherry flavored :wink: i use that along with a tiny little bit of Inawera cherries and it comes out pretty good. Of course more candy than real but beats cough medicine lol

3 Likes

yeah candy lets go, cough medicine…hell no.

I use to use FW gummy as well for a good candy cherry until I found out it was one of the flavors that has corn syrup in it.

http://juic.org/flavors/concerning-flavors/

2 Likes

I didn’t think I would care for them either till I tried some good ones. Then I created a few decent ones. But talking about nuts…I had to drive to Atlanta today and only took one mod and bottle of juice. It was @Alisa Bust-a-Nut Check cookies. What a great companion for the roughly 10 hrs I vaped it today. There’s a reason that recipe has 289 comments. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I like the sound of Rainier Cherry… but anything I’ve bought tastes like those cherries inside those cheep chocolate covered cherries my mom used to give everyone at Christmas bleck!

2 Likes

Hahaha I love those things!! :stuck_out_tongue:

I tried the rainier cherry at 3% SA. It did have kind of a medicinal taste. It was tart and a little earthy. The cough drop taste mostly went away after a month, but I think the Bing cherry was better. MHO and YMMV of course. :wink:

3 Likes