Cherry vanilla? help

Isn’t that one of the issues with grape and cherry that sometimes there cough medicine like

2 Likes

I knew someone had to like them.My father in law loved them. (Bleck!) :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

I agree with the medicinal taste. Honestly I don’t know why cherry is such a hard one to get right. I’ve yet to try a cherry flavor that just does it for me, but still working and getting close to a formula. As for the Rainier - I ate a bag of those things recently and was thinking there just is no way on earth to get that flavor in a juice. Those things are like crack! But 3% I’m going to say is far too high for the FLV RC. As a SA I’m thinking maybe 1%, but even then it needs help. Some sweetness, maybe some Vape Wizard or Vanillin…something to round the edges.

3 Likes

about to mix now with black cherry TFA cherry FA vbic TFA and simply vanilla CAP all at 2%

The fruits of my labor…lol

1 Like

we look forward to hearing the good and the bad …heh now don’t vape them all this week :wink:

1 Like

I no I won’t at all. There gonna sit and get flavourlicious.

1 Like

So I made the cherry vanilla and tasted a little mediciny but waiting for my mom to try it and see what she think.

1 Like

You know I was thinking about some of my cherry mix successes and I think the ones I’ve had better success with as of the late would be the ones that have included cherry blossom TFA in them. Just a thought to help you out along your journey.

1 Like

The thing is… if she is used to the flavor profile of Cherry (which to me tends to be artificial) she might think its quite wonderful.

1 Like

Well she just back with me and said she liked it…that’s all…lol

1 Like