China Bans Online Sales of E-Cigarettes?

On this thread, a guy who claims to be Chinese gives a bit of information about vaping in China. It’s worth reading.

2 Likes

If I don’t get my Kudos squonker from china I’m going to round house kick some mother fuckers

1 Like

Word to your mother, and to the WWF wise - do not mess around lightly with Captain Thunder Thighs:

:stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I bet you’re one of them Handsome bitches, the kind that shaves your face to make your taint look hairier

1 Like

Or perhaps, the other way around ? BTW, what is “shaving”, anyway ? Never heard of it.

4 Likes

psst… I have nair for the neithers :stuck_out_tongue: :beverage_box:

No matter one’s age… You must keep up the err hygienic appearance of body parts :smiley:

1 Like

That must be the closely held secret of Captain Thunder Thighs’ eternally youthful sheen, then ? Got it. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

@Raven-Knightly… you been in the jar today?? Leaning a bit to the right or left?? :smiley: :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

You must mean “Nicotine Derangement Syndrome” ? Ethanol has not touched my lips in a score of years.

3 Likes

You must have gotten a high dose then :wink:

eh thanks for the laughs today Raven… well needed! :slight_smile: <3

2 Likes

I think that we should rightfully credit Captain Thunder Thighs for graciously seeding an erudite conversation.

2 Likes

Oh no!

Stock up on little blue screwdrivers before they shut it down!

1 Like

That must explain why I cannot order ecig stuff from Aliexpress, it is blocked now, happened about a week or 2 ago. Can still order direct from china vendors though.

3 Likes

(Reuters, October 8, 2019): “Alibaba to stop sales of e-cigarette components in United States

Alibaba Group Holding Ltd said that listings for products such as box mods, vape pens, herbal vapors, heat not burn devices, and empty pod cartridges would not be displayed for users located in the U.S.

3 Likes

Interesting.
Not displayed /= not sold to or delivered to! :wink:

Makes you wonder whether VPNing into their site, but using a stateside address during the completion of the process would work. :thinking:

I mean, after all, it’s not a law here. And China obviously has no problem allowing them to sell or ship goods here everywhere else in ‘online China’…

Odd indeed.
I wish I had a VPN… chuckles and grins
No. Seriously. I wish I had one. :cry:

2 Likes

Aren’t there still some “free” VPN services (albeit not-trustable, and/or “honey-pots” for broke crooks, etc) ?

Now that they have sworn-off “Satan’s vaping tools”, they’ll probably just concentrate on Fentanyl(s) … :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

If there are, I wouldn’t trust them.
(for the obvious reasons you cited)

2 Likes

But your merely buying vaping gear is not likely to be “sale-able” compromising information ? Perhaps hard to imagine governmental clowns having the jurisdiction or time to ream on you (making you a “poster child”).

2 Likes

IMO, it’s more about the “free” connection not being trustworthy. Wouldn’t care a bit about “the authorities” knowing.

2 Likes

Right. I was not, however proposing utilizing the service as anything else but as a tool for “Alibaba”, et al.

2 Likes