China Bans Online Sales of E-Cigarettes?

Right, right…
But in order to confirm whether or not the transaction would still be processed, you’d have to complete the transaction (and key personal data etc). :wink:
That’s all I was trying to say.

“Seeing it” doesn’t do any good if you’re considering purchasing there. :slight_smile:

1 Like

OK. Had the (erroneous) impression that you were hoping that once you got on their site, they wouldn’t care.

1 Like
2 Likes

Well, that seems to clarify any doubt I might have had…

As for Walmart:

Whew! /wipes brow
Thank goodness!
I mean… They wouldn’t want to risk losing money when “public health” is supposedly at risk… :roll_eyes:

And here it’s always been reported that Walton Co is basically in bed with China. :laughing:
My! I hope they don’t offend their other suppliers there with this action! :crazy_face: (as if)

I don’t think even a warehouse the size of Arizona full of Pepto-Bismol would begin to address this national level of nausea. :nauseated_face:

1 Like

Just when those angelic and oh so philanthropic Waltons are (reluctantly) limiting arms and ammo sales:

Walmart will stop selling ammunition for military-style weapons and no longer allow customers to openly carry firearms in stores, becoming the latest big-box chain to bow to public pressure that has been building after a recent series of mass shootings around the country. … Walmart in 2015 had stopped selling the military-style rifles that have become common in mass shootings. But it continued to own a large slice of the ammunition market: about 20 percent overall. … Walmart, which sells guns in about half of its 4,750 U.S. stores, will continue selling long-barrel deer rifles and shotguns, as well as other firearms and ammunition for hunting and sports shooting. … Walmart has tightened its gun policies over the years. It stopped selling handguns in every state but Alaska in 1993. Last year, it raised the minimum age for gun purchases from 18 to 21, two weeks after 17 students and teachers were killed in a shooting at a high school in Parkland, Fla. …

The grand American tradition of infantilizing competent adults where it comes to possible harms that they (who the hell knows, might possibly, nobody has proved) visit upon themselves, while profiting from providing them the means to injure/kill each other. … :clown_face: … making the annihilation of life a community, as opposed to being limited to merely a personal, individual affair. An inextricably intertwined circular firing squad of death.

I could have sworn I saw a set up at Wall mart…
I have to run there tomorrow, will double check!

1 Like

Essence of Free Range Non-GMO Corned Beef Shank e-Juice Concentrate
99 Cent Closeout Special - While Supplies Last ! - Hurry, Offer Ends at Midnight !

Source: https://mediad.publicbroadcasting.net/p/wkms/files/styles/x_large/public/201211/wal-mart.jpg

1 Like

Them fallin prices man… :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Nuthin’ like a ghoulish, self-destructive race to a wage slavery world bottom. I’m so tired of “winning” ! :grimacing:

3 Likes

Me too Raven… think Im off for my fuzzy blanket and fluffy pillow…
Im scared of the monsters and things that go bump in the night.
I dont think Im as scare of those tho… that ban scares the crap out of me more so…

2 Likes

Have an adorable Nicotine squeeze toy to protect your Alkaloids from evil demons and earthbound spirits:

Source: https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/4/43/Nicotine-3D-vdW.png

2 Likes

wow Raven… that really worked…
I slept like a baby last night… will have to… do it again! :crazy_face:

2 Likes

“The latest version of the measures has slightly relaxed requirements for the production of vapes made for export only, having removed the requirement for companies that produce vapes for export only to register their products and receive a production license from the STMA.”

https://www.china-briefing.com/news/china-vape-industry-how-will-new-administrative-measures-impact-industry/?fbclid=IwAR1X6hdesM-8wHKP-kuQOsvs3OLR9p8y6d8b8Z9W98gyqTnZmZsnHNsO9MI#:~:text=One%20of%20the%20major%20new,have%20flavors%20added%20to%20them

1 Like