Chocolate Note Worthy Recipe

Thanks again. I get it, it’s tasty and yummy and I’m gonna order some :smile_cat: :yum:

@Pro_Vapes I got the flavors to make this a couple weeks ago and made this one but as a max VG. Hics Swiss Bliss I am not getting anything but Frito corn chips(no salt) sprinkled with Hershey cocoa baking powder absolutely Horrible taste. I don’t know if I did something wrong or if I have not let it steep long enough. Going by all the great things said on VU about this recipe I made 30 ml so I have plenty left and in a dark drawer for now. I went back and checked my percentages and they are the same except made max VG. Maybe just my taste buds but not at all what I expected.
This is the mix I did at max VG
3% FlavourArt Cocoa
2% FlavourArt Chocolate
1.5% Acetyl Pyrazine

I use the flavor as a chocolate base. I do like chocolate in recipes but not an all chocolate vape. The frito thing is the AP @ 2%. To save the mix I would suggest to split it in half or quarters and remake without AP and add your old mix @ one quarter or one half. Basically diluting you current mix.

2 Likes

I figured the AP was the culprit of the frito taste. I am fairly new to diy e-liquid and I am just beginning to experiment with chocolate. After doing a lot of reading I tried that recipe first just because of all the feedback about how good it was. Back to 10ml test batches first always. I will try cutting it down as you suggested just to see if it is as good as many seem to think. My goal with chocolate for now is a realistic York peppermint patty mix that taste like something more than just peppermint. I have tried many from this site but so far none have been anything close to what I am looking for. Still working on getting my chocolate flavorings stash built up (3 now and 3 coming Monday) so I will keep trying.

1 Like

I’ve done this process a few times when I used way too much tobacco in the mix. Works like a champ. :wink:

1 Like

I have one in front of me right now. I used 1% FA Walnut and it turned my mix into stinking feet. I’m duplicating everything in a new equal size mix with no added walnut. Then I’m combining the two, making it a new mix with only .5% walnut. Hopefully it will get the feet out of my mix.

If you can find it, INW Walnut is a very nice walnut. I’ve used it with success in a couple of recipes (2%). True walnut taste with the slightest bitter quality that makes it real.

1 Like

1 Like

I studied it a while ago and I read it requires a long steep. I also read about it being bitter… It’s probably why I bought the FA. The FA doesn’t taste too awful. Walnuts are a pungent nut anyway. I think if I get the % right it should be ok. If I totally fail I’ll get the INW.

2 Likes

To me it seems like I have to add a touch of nut mix when I use FA walnut and I never really go over 1% ( thank goodness I can’t stand stank feet :wink: ) But seriously the nut mix seems to blend the two much better in terms of a true nut taste. Also if you have anything with maple or molasses (Belgin waffle ) add a small hint of that to the batch to pick up on the nuts. Thats a tip trick I found does help on accenting the nuts. And now I feel funny cuz I keep sayn nuts :blush:

2 Likes

Just had to…cuz. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

OMG LMBO SOOO FUNNY His voice is kinda nice lol

1 Like

It’s a clip from “Best In Show”…great movie! All about folks and their beloved dogs attending a dog competition show. :laughing:

1 Like

Oh I bet I’d like that. I love dogs. There was a weanie dog on Craigslist today I told my fiancé we just can’t. He was free and as big as a house poor guy they let him get so over weight. Anyhow, I love dog show too !

1 Like

OMG I love that movie!! I need to watch it again. It’s so good. LoL :slight_smile: Thanks for reminding me about it.

2 Likes

Best EVER! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes