Christmas Tree and Vanilla: Can it be done?

I may be in a minority here, but I want to give this a shot. It’s what my living room smelled like during Christmas when I was a kid. A vanilla candle mixed with a Christmas tree, probably a cinnamon broom on the wall, as well. Anyone know of a vape-worthy Pine extract or concentrate? Maybe something that gives that effect unintentionally? I can probably handle the rest, but my searches have come up lacking on the pine/fir tree. Thanks!!

5 Likes

Maryjane (TPA) to me tastes and smells like a Pine tree. Use sparingly if you decide to test it, Stuff is potent!!!

6 Likes

You know, I think this is definitely something I could get into! I’ll be interested to see what others say. Maybe a juniper (berry?) flavor could get close? I have no idea. Lol

6 Likes

Yeah, I’ve heard about FA Gin having that pine taste too. I found this among the notes.

“Lingering christmas tree finish as those spruce notes get pretty pronounced and the rest of the flavour thins out.”

6 Likes

I’ll give all of those ideas a go and let you know if i have any success. Thanks, everybody!

5 Likes

I’m a candle maker also and could probably make you up something like that unless you like pine in your vape. Send PM if you are really wanting this and I’ll ship

2 Likes