Cigarettes kill

Hello everyone. I have received some terrible news. First off let me explain why I am making this point. We almost all switched to vaping because it is a healthier alternative to cigarettes. And everyone knows that cigarettes cause cancer. I am 19 and recently I found out that my best friend has cancer. My best friend is my mother. She is 43 years old and has been diagnosed with stage 4 lung cancer and tumors in her brain. All I am asking of everybody is to pray. Her name is Michal. (michelle)
Not trying to sadden people but She need all of the prayers she can get. Thank you for your time.

15 Likes

Prayers for Michal and family.

10 Likes

Sorry to hear that brother. Thoughts and prayers to you and your family.

I know there is not much I can say to make things feel any better. If you need anything let me know. I had to watch my own mum go through cancer treatments for every other cancer over a five year period ultimately to watch her loose the battle.

What I can say is that I am extremely greatful for the time I had with her and feel relief that she is in in a better place.

10 Likes

Prayers and well wishes to you and your family.

"Be faithful in small things because it is in them that your strength lies."
Mother Teresa

8 Likes

Prayers for you all many of us know this story o to well

8 Likes

My prayers are sent!

8 Likes

Will do Alisa, prayers for you and your family, and I will call out to my Father who is a minister for a prayer chain.

9 Likes

My Prayers just sent

9 Likes

So,so sorry about your bad news. Your in my thoughts and prayers.

9 Likes

Thank you all very much it is appreciated greatly.

9 Likes

Praying for a miracle for your lovely mother!

9 Likes

All my best thoughts go out to you, your mom and your family. I’m not a religious person, but I do believe we are all connected to one another on another plane. I wish you the best my friend.

8 Likes

My thoughts are with you and your mom. I lost both my parents to cancer, and was diagnosed myself June of 2009. It’s 7 years later and I’m still fighting. Your Mom will too, hang in there!

10 Likes

I am very sorry to hear that. Cancer is a terrible thing. I am happy to hear that you are fighting it. 7 years is a very long time. I wish you the absolute best. My uncle had cancer dang near everywhere and fought it for 13 years. So keep fighting it as hard as you possibly can. Thank you so very much.

7 Likes

I am so sorry to hear this. Prayers and good energy sent to you and yours.

8 Likes

Prayers for Michal to be comforted through her time of trial and surrounded by Angels. You will be her strength and her beacon of Light through this journey. I pray for you to have strength and courage, too. xo

7 Likes

Your mom and family are in my prayers.

6 Likes

Sorry to hear that… my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family at this time

6 Likes

So sorry
May God blessing be with you and your mother
Praying for you both
My mother is going through colon cancer surgery tomorrow
I feel you

6 Likes

Well wishes for your mom tomorrow :innocent:

5 Likes