Cinnamon Toast Crunch help!

I’ve been trying to find or make a good CTC. I made like 5 different recipes(all steeping and tested everyday) and most of them have TFA cinnamon Danish. I really don’t like that flavor . I have tried it many times and it is to overpowering. One has CAP cinnamon Danish and it seems to be the best out of the bunch but still has a cinnamon Danish taste. Anybody have a good recipe or suggestion?

Flavorah’s Rich Cinnamon?
Check out @Pro_Vapes great review in the Notes!

2 Likes

I copied that from somewhere, but it describes it perfectly.

1 Like

they also has a cinnamon crunch, i am no help at all ive tried and tried i. trying to clone the100 grand by gemini philip rocke with no luck so far 7 months of trying smh its a tough one ive tried other peoples recipes as well and its just not the same

Thanks guys , I’ll keep trying . I’m gonna have to get some different flavors. Cinnamon Danish isn’t gonna cut it .

1 Like

I found this review on web. I’m not a huge cinnamon fan and I have no recipes with this flavor. Maybe this review will help out.

Cinnamon Crunch (Flavorah) - (Tested at 3%, 4% and 4.5%)

Okay, I have to state right off the bat that this flavor is a huge winner for me. Flavorah Cinnamon Crunch is what has been missing in the “cinnamon toast crunch” flavor profile I’ve been searching for. The best part about it is that it’s a perfectly good standalone flavor, and really doesn’t need a single drop of additional cinnamon or bakery flavors to work perfectly.

What’s really interesting about this flavor is that, depending on how long you are vaping it for and at what wattage, it changes pretty significantly. If you are vaping it lightly or moderately, at anywhere between 20-55 watts, it’s a startlingly good cinnamon toast crunch flavor. What’s amazing about it is that Flavorah somehow managed to get the texture of the cinnamon-sugar coating on the outside of the squares into this flavoring. It’s uncanny. If you are vaping it extensively at moderate to higher wattage ranges, it turns into more of a bakery flavor, with definite yeasty undertones that remind me more of a cinnamon roll with icing.

I started off testing this at 3% due to some recommendations from other flavor reviews, and I understand why this is where so many people started off. It’s the perfect spot to start if you don’t want the cinnamon aspect to be in the foreground. The flavor is a tad light for me at this level, but if you wanted to use this flavor as a compliment to another base flavor, I could see it working very well at 3%.

At 4% and 4.5%, this is an absolute star! I made a mix of this at 4.5% and combined it with FLV Cream at 3% and I’ve had a hard time putting it down.

Final thoughts- I don’t want to go on ad nauseam about it, so just buy it and enjoy. One of my favorites from the line, a perfect 10/10.

4 Likes

I use cinnamon roll, http://tjek.nu/r/5ca7, if its too strong, that try lower percentages. no worries though

1 Like

I usually try to make my juices from at least base form instead of buying a premixed solution like… strawberry lemonade (fa) or etc,… I don’t know if that exists but as example. I do a lot of research in what others are using in theirs and look at their review notes, that’s vital because you learn others trial and errors. I stack it (literally) in excel and make an average and try that. if its not spot on, (the top 10 recipes usually) it’ll be in the ball park, I make it in 10ml increments and start at lower and then work up

3 Likes

Here’s one I created last year. I really like it a lot.

Cinnamon Toast Crunch

Ingredient %
Cinnamon Crunch (Flavorah) 3.5
Cream (Flavorah) 3
Dulce de Leche (TPA) 1.5
Malted Milk (TPA) 1
Sweet Cream (TPA) 3

Flavor total: 12%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!

As you’ll notice, my normal tag line (SthrnMixer Original) isn’t part of the name. That’s because I think this was my own creation. But I let it steep so long that by the time I got around to trying it I couldn’t remember if it was all my idea or not. I’m 99% sure it was though :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Oh nice !! My new flavors came in today and surprisingly I have everything to make this.

1 Like

Cool. I’ll be watching to see what you think.