Citadel rda - change squonk to regular pin

Yup, I still have all 3 and agree. The entheon I only like with the Hadeon cap that makes the airflow more like the Hadaly and Citadel. Like Jai, I also vape at around 40-50 watts, wide open airflow.

7 Likes

I have aCitadel clone (love it) and it came with two seperate and complete full size 510s. One squonk and one standard. That off-center screw must not be taken out unless you’re dismantling the deck. I know you don’t have a squonk mod, but have you tried dry firing a coil in the configuration you received it in? If it does, I’d contact the seller and let them know you didn’t get the standard 510. If it doesn’t (and you’ve put the off center screw back into the base, you might have got a dud or a returned RDA.

5 Likes

Positive his is a clone in that vid there wasnt a standard 510 pin. He put a post screw in it and that was it in the vid and it worked.

4 Likes

What did you get in the box with the rda ??

4 Likes

Thanks bro!!! You’ve helped me with that video, 'cause he talked there about positive and negative posts :man_facepalming:t2::man_facepalming:t2::man_facepalming:t2:

I’ve done a silly mistake :face_with_spiral_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

7 Likes

Thanks everyone VERY VERY much for your attention!!! :black_heart::black_heart::black_heart::black_heart::black_heart:

8 Likes

I’ve got the version with preinstalled squonk pin and no 510 screw in add ons…

My review - I like this rda very very much!!!
The only con in my situation, as long as i don’t have a squon mid, the juice well is really tiny and it’s a pitty :man_shrugging:t2:

7 Likes

Don’t worry, we are all about helping others.

8 Likes

Can anyone recommend me a simple squonk mod for a reasonable price? Something reliable but not pricey.

Thanks!

5 Likes

Do not and i mean do not get the lost vape Centaurus bf mod its a regular mod pretending to be a squonk :joy::joy::joy::joy:

4 Likes

I liked the wotofo profile 200w squonk/mod you can tun it as a squonk and as a dual battery mod. But it doesnt take drops that well. But if you dont drop your mods like i do its a good one. Stay away from vv pulse 2 it was a dumpster fire. And if you want the best of the best get a dovpo topside dual. Its a tank and its outlasted others by years. Year 4 and all i did was replace battery door and i cant tell you how many times i dropped it. Lets just say down stairs about 5-6 times out and about on the pavement too many to count. Its still going strong

3 Likes

For a cheap mech no frills you won’t go wrong with the og pulse will take 21700 with a little work with a file,the new pulse is out other than that have a look though the used vapes on a good Google search

5 Likes

@WhiteRaven, and THAT, is how you learn, and get better. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I just stuffed the 21700 battery in it lol. And just pushed like hell from the back side to get it out. I bought two pulse bf kits for £12 two years ago

4 Likes

I second @Grabbo on the Pulse …

3 Likes

This is the one grabbo is talking about. The vv pulse 2 leaks like a mf from the bottle screw cap and the 510 plate comes loose if you drop it. The side panels go shit during hot weather. The heat destorts the material when it gets warm. This here is a cheap but great mechanical squonk. Jut follow ohms law and you will be good.

4 Likes

I got a 3 or 4 Pulse 2’s. Don’t know if you can find them any more but their light and run on a single 21700. Relatively cheap. Down side they are plastic. I use them out walking and are comfortable in the hand and the bottles hold 7 mm of juice. It doesn’t read Ohms below . 1. No problems getting the battery in and out and only leaks when the bottle is over filled. I have dropped it but on soft surfaces like the grass in the yard. The Topside is a great squonker too. It fits the hand well but 2) 18650’s makes it a little of a pain to carry around but the battery life is longer than the VV.
The Vandy Vape looks like it it will max out with a 26 mm RDA.
The Topside will do a 30 mm RDA with out overhang.

6 Likes

This is my daily work horse been working well 3-4years can’t remember when I got it running duel at the mo usually got a single coil on it this one’s the90w

7 Likes

So you dont get leakage from the hinge pins on the bottom cap? I had 5 bottles they all leaked. Only thing that kept them from leaking was teflon tape. I had mine for a year and it was falling apart. Panels had cracks in them. After that i was not buying another. I would have bought another wotofo profile but the price went up by £15 and it wasnt worth it. Funny thing is the original pulse still goes strong. Id like the new pulse i see its a better design then the 2 but im wary to invest in it. Been looking at the meson aio from sc lol

4 Likes

I get no leaking. I bought 4 replacement bottles for them not because of leaking. The silicone bottle has have a tendency to stain. Don’t have a hinge pin. Have the 2. They are on old version with the round bottles. It has the software that had Bluetooth for phone connectivity. The only time they leaked was when I was play around with the bottom screw cap was too loose (human error) trying to get the bottle to lock into the threads of the mod.

6 Likes