Cleaning vape condensation off windows

I have a lot of luck with a two stage approach. White vinegar in a spray bottle first, then a follow up with Sprayway. I get 9-12 months out of that on the house windows. If I don’t do the vinegar first, I get a week or two before the dreaded fog begins to reappear. And it helps tremendously in the car to keep the windows open a bit so the vapour doesn’t stick around in the first place.

5 Likes

This will do the job,
http://www.plexusplasticcleaner.com/about.html

3 Likes

For some reason I have great luck with Windex in the house, BUT, in the vehicle, not quite as good luck, so turned up the heat …

https://www.amazon.com/Invisible-Glass-Premium-Cleaner-91164/dp/B0007OWD2M

4 Likes

Thanks, Jim ! One possible concern is that the product might tend to trap (already present) gunk ?

Plexus® seals the pores in plastic surfaces with a micro-thin layer of shiny, protective wax, plastic becomes resistant to debris, oil, scratches, and eventual yellowing.

Perhaps best utilized when a screen is initially free from the scourges of vaporized iniquities. :clown_face:

5 Likes

A regular microfiber cloth works wonders, no product needed.
They sell them at the car repair shops here for about $10 for a big fluffy one (size of half a beach towel). All the car windows / mirrors are clean in 5 minutes. When it’s dirty after cleaning all the windows several times, wash it out in a sink, dry and reuse. They’re so multi functional.

Something like this would do
https://www.amazon.com/Kirkland-Signature-Premium-Microfiber-36-Pack/dp/B00GARQKII/ref=sr_1_9

7 Likes

I picked up some like the size of a wash cloth… family dollar here… for 1.00 :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I have great results with those as well. Only lasts about a week though before I have to clean the windows again.

5 Likes

I dunno. I grabbed some because I can’t seem to keep my dash clean…
It gets dusty… but my windows are fine… I just use a can of glass cleaner on my windows…
So far, no complaints… :slight_smile:

5 Likes

good idea, how did it work out?

3 Likes

LOL, I need some women to do my laundry to bad we don’t think like that anymore.

JK JK ladies.

2 Likes

Every man needs women because without them life is so hard. I know how to solve your problem. Mix one part vinegar to three parts water. Scrunch up some newspaper, dip and scrub. It can be any vinegar that you use: good old chip shop vinegar, white vinegar, or that dusty old bottle of cider vinegar that you’ve got hanging around the back of the cupboard, having only used once. If you don’t want to have this problem anymore, buy a high quality vaporizer on https://extremevaporizers.com/snoop-dogg-g-pen-and-micro-g-vaporizer-review.

2 Likes

I finally found a great way to clean my windows. It’s been pretty damn cold here in Atlanta and my windows have been particularly fogged. I’ve noticed a few times that my window is striped with the VG. They run vertically with a heavy coating then a clearing strip going all the way across the window. So the other night I noticed it and for the first time gave it some thought.

I concluded that because I’ve been running the defroster quite a bit in the mornings that the clearer stripes must be a result of the heat from the heater. It got me thinking about VG and how I heat my juice before using the Game Changer on it. So today, I got a heat gun and used it on the windows. As I got the heat up on a spot I could see the film of VG seem to disappear. I’d clean an area this way then wiped it with a microfiber cloth. As we know, heat reduces the viscosity of VG and this way it seems to come off onto the cloth quite easily. I just went and checked because it’s dark and that’s when I can see the film best. My windows are clean. I’ve tried many things before and this is the best I’ve seen yet. That made my day.

8 Likes

I’ve noticed my widows accumulating vape much more on cold days than when warm. I never thought about applying heat before cleaning. I will start using heat before cleaning. Thank you for sharing this with us :+1:

6 Likes