[CLONE] Cosmic Fog’s Milk and Honey

It’s great fun cloning. Even though I didn’t get near milk and Honey, I made a juice I really like so it was a great motivator. Sometimes It’s good to buy an odd juice than use it to develop your own recipe. Keep at it bro!

2 Likes

Ok @pgall I have a Clone recipe featuring banana! I have a fav SnV which looks horrid with a bare look at the numbers, but I enjoy… it’s called Monkey Snack and for all the folks out there with a stash of disappointing DX (TPA) flavors, it’s an easy mix …it’s just DX Peanut Butter and DX Banana Cream. I mixed some with the All TPA recipe up top for Cosmic Fog (which I have also been enjoying) and B00M, nice and smooth (and all TPA)!

I have no idea what the original tastes like, and don’t really care. This is why I haunt the [REQ] Clone thread …inspiration. So again Thanks to you, and to @anon28032772 for the pointer!

This recipe is as yet untested (mixed all at once), although I mixed the same ratio of the two steeped juices together in one bottle as a final test. I just carefully did RDA dripper drops testing to get a tasty ratio of 3:1 -> Fog:Snack and used Cosmic’s EJuice Calculator to get my % (per ratio)

It looks a little like this:

DX Banana Cream (TPA) 2.50%
DX Peanut Butter (TPA) 2.75%
Graham Cracker (Clear) (TPA) 3.75%
Marshmallow (TPA) 3.00%
Peanut Butter (TPA) 1.00%
Vanilla Custard (TPA) 1.50%
Vanilla Swirl (TPA) 1.50%

I will have to whip up a 30ml and see how it steeps all together in one bottle, but I am very much enjoying my mix of the two steeped recipes above riiight now YUM. I’ll publish my recipe when solid. Special shoutout to @CosmicTruth for his free calculator! Made it super easy to get my base %s above.

I like the DX Banana and DX Peanut butter adds which were perfect where other versions of BC and PB failed …hmm may bump the VC and VS up to 2%, but I’m already at 16% flavoring. The two PBs work well together adding a balanced low nuttiness. Most of all I like the “All TPA” aspect of this which is exactly what a Commercial Vendor would do. :triumph: :thought_balloon: …I’ll just be over here chain vaping this mess, and come back in a couple weeks (about a 7-10 day steep).

4 Likes

Love it. I feel the same way about not wanting 1:1 clones as much as a great flavor I can ADV…

So congratulations on the birth of your new e-liquid flavor! Interesting that it has DX and non DX PB, but if that’s what works great!

2 Likes

I like what you did here. The percentages look great. There’s no way there’s 6-8% Graham Cracker in MM. It would drive up prouduction costs.

Your TFA Graham Cracker Clear looks about right too; there’s definitely no FW Graham Cracker in it. I hate the bloody stuff.

In the current version i’m working on I use 1.5% Banana Foster instead of Banana Cream. It’s a sweet spicy banana with cinnamon off notes.

I decided to avoid TFA Graham Cracker Clear and TPA Marshmallow as they’re both heavy on the chest with all the acetoin. I get a phlegmy chest cough from vaping those two together.

I limited the recipe to 4 ingredients just as commercial juice might makers do. They want to use as few ingredients as possible to increase profit margins, hence my minimal recipe.

1 Like

…shhhh I actually used Marshmallow (FA) just because I don’t have the (TPA). I’ll mention that in my notes when I publish. I really liked the low Peanut Butter in the single M&H recipe above and wanted a little more. I tried other proven pairings of PBs but it was incompatible overall.

1 Like

Have you tried tfa toasted almond yet? I was reading countless threads on M& H and saw a recipe on Reddit that used it. It made me curious as my bottle of almond never gets used.

2 Likes

Not that it’s relevant…or maybe it is. But I do believe Cosmic Fog’s Nutz uses Capella Toasted Almond. Personally I find it to be a fantastic flavor - noticeable around 1%, nearing on overbearing at 3%. If you think there’s a hint of it in M&H I’d recommend starting low - say 0.5%ish and working your way up.

PS - I’ve never had M&H so I’m kinda talking outa my you know what.

1 Like

Really? Didn’t know they had a Nutz juice. I might seek it out and go down another rabbit hole trying to cone that. Must check but out first and buy some.

Back to one of the main points up top, there are many recipes for this clone attempt. Actually I haven’t seen so many varied recipes for one single juice …making this a great thread. Basically it’s a childhood snack your Mom made with peanut butter and banana with maybe a little marshmallow cream on graham crackers, and it’s naturally ripe with adaptations. Swap out the PB(s) for some Toasty almonds? Great way to lower that overall flav total% and still get that most enjoyable in-between note

I’m definitely gonna throw down on this! I’ve been digging for a “top” juice of a few years back to break down and “mirror”. I think this will be my choice. I was gonna do some “Charles” N but the recipes have been released to the ones I was gonna clone. Kinda takes the fun out of it. :sunglasses: And for another post, I’ve been waiting to “pay the bounty” (no I don’t have a clone, L0L). :crazy_face:

But I’m most definitely gonna take a different angle at this Milk and Honey. I just might come up with something a little different to make some mixers say “hmmmmm”.

Did the same mistake, we’re all gr8 at making the same mistakes aren’t we? PB by FLV…:joy::joy:

1 Like

Ok last post on this one. Worked into a really tasty recipe. Honestly I have no idea if this is close to being a clone of the original, but it’s based on all the various attempts mentioned above …it’s very good to me, so no worries here re: “clone”.

We talk often (In CloneTown) about how misleading Vendor’s names and descriptions can be …Milk and Honey? Check it out (waited for 30 day steep before posting)

1 Like

Lol pluralized shake n vape shakenvapey loveit

1 Like

Had another bash at Milk and Honey. Notes in recipe.

2 Likes

Personally I have learned so much just hammering at one clone concept. It forces you to a granular level. Dodging those shortfalls and trying everything to nail that One thing, delivers multiple learning experiences. I’d have to order a couple flavors to make your latest, but it’s def interesting~! (I can see the recipe above but it’s marked Private when clicked)

2 Likes

Sorry for delay in getting back. I wasn’t happy with that effort ( FW Graham Cracker doesn’t do it for me and i’m not so sure there’s any graham cracker in it). Anyway, it’s back to the drawing board for me. The quest continues.

Three ingredients that I reckon are in M$H are tfa toasted almond( that toasted note); CAP Peanut Butter v1 ( burnt nut taste) and defintely TFA Bananas Foster, spicy banana caramel.

Will be in touch soon BoDarc with any updates.

2 Likes

Working on another one. Back soon

3 Likes

@pgall Good notes on the Recipe side. My “Shopping List” is getting out of control …yeah yeah News Flash. This does braintaste right up my flavor profile, also relatively low Flav Total% …ticking all the boxes for me, Thanks

1 Like

http://tjek.nu/r/rJfa

Latest iteration.

2 Likes

@pgall Looks good! I planned on making an order tonight, some must haves on your list like the OOO Vanilla Marshmallow. …and Vanilla Swirl is a knock out flav I order in large bottles!

This has been one of the most dedicated [Clone] REQ threads. We came at the task from multiple directions, and it has been said many times, the Search becomes a Journey and the results can be many. While I doubt your last recipe is a 1:1 Clone of the original, I might bet some cash yours would win a head to head taste challenge …looks mighty tasty! …appreciate the dedication and the Share :+1:

…lol and that doesn’t mean you have to stop :wink:

1 Like