[Cloned] Glas PoundCake Clone!

After many recipes this is as close as I can get.
Any suggestions?
I have been working on this for quite some time, I personally think it is much tastier than the original just need some different taste buds to compare it and let us know

Bavarian Cream (FW) 4%
Butter Flavor Concentrate (CAP) 8%
Cake (Yellow) (FW) 8%
Cheesecake (FW) 6%
LEMON MERINGUE PIE (FW) 6%
Super Sweet (CAP) 2%
Vanilla Custard (FW) 8%

PG/VG 50/50 4%NIC

2 Likes

can you link the recipe so we can add to our favorites?

1 Like

Hmm I thought I found it, but percentages didn’t match. It should be in there somewhere :smile:

2 Likes

Is that 42% flavor?

1 Like

21% of flavor The total of flavor ML in a 200ML batch is 42ML

http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/329116/Glas+clone+V2+Lemon+pound+cake

there it is the link to the recipe

Sorry. I should have pulled up the recipe. I just added up the %. For some reason it copied the grams column as %.

2 Likes

No worries! please let me know what you all think as i said before i have been working on this for a while i think my taste buds are over worked with the flavors

1 Like

I don’t have the flavors. I looks tasty tho. I love some #cake. I trying to figure how I can convert it into flavors I do have.

2 Likes

A local shop here started carrying Glas. I tried one…not sure which but it couldn’t have been this. It was tasty but at $30 I didn’t bite. I will get the flavors for this though…looks great.

2 Likes

That looks like an awesome recipe. Idk if you feel you want to bring up the lemon in the meringue or not but if you felt it needed it you could add 1-1.5% Custard FA this will bring that note right up in a nice bakery type of way d/t the custard and that FA’s is very rich in lemon !

I don’t have any butter guess I’ll add it to the list ! Thanks

2 Likes

Their price was my biggest motivation to clone it there was no way I would pay that kinda of money for 30ml of juice when I can mix 200ml under $ 7.

1 Like

I experimented without the butter …not so good it tasted flat …FA flavors don’t use any yet have not tried guess I need to get a new account for supplier thanks for the tip

2 Likes