Closest to elfliq/elf bar cola

Hi,
I’ve been searching the internet for elfliq and elf bar salts in cola. Everywhere is out of stock.
Has anyone found anything close? I’ve tried ivg cola and ultimate salts cola both are far to sweet and taste nothing like the bars.

Any help is greatly appreciated :blush:

5 Likes

Welcome back after 5+ years @lisap12. I know not of what you speak, but hold tight- as Im sure someone around here does!! :blush:

4 Likes

Thanks for the welcome back :blush:. I do come on and read stuff but not comment.
I hope someone knows. I’d also rather buy salts without that much sweetness it feels as if my teeth are melting :joy::joy:

5 Likes

I’ve just done a few UK searches and it seems that Grey Haze and Rainbow Vapes might be your best bets for this. I’m not sure if they’re the salt variant but better than nothing.

I buy from both of these sites and they have my personal recommendation.

4 Likes

If your after a recipe, I’m sure we can cobble together one.

As you mentioned Elf Bars, I assume that you are looking at a high nicotine, flavour and PG blend.

5 Likes

Yeah I’d rather a recipe. High nic 50/50. I just can’t get close. It’s driving me mad :joy:

6 Likes

Okey Dokey, malate salts is the obvious choice here as it complements fruits and other acidic flavours. The next key detail is which kind of cola you prefer. You mentioned that you don’t like it sweet but whether you prefer Coke or Pepsi would be helpful.

One key ingredient would be Cola (SSA), though as you’re in Scotland, it may be easier to work with Flavorah instead.

5 Likes

I have ssa cola. I’d be happy with cola or Pepsi or both.
I would like a very slight cool but not menthol.
:blush:

6 Likes

Then using one of the WSs at a low percentage will do the trick. I noticed that you have WS23 and Lime Wedge (Flavorah) in your stash, so the basics are all there.

4 Likes

So ws23, lime wedge flv and ssa cola into a recipe?
Will I need to push the flavour % high since it’s for a pod?

4 Likes

Yes, it will need a bit of a boost for that and as WS23 is being added.

I’d suggest starting at 0.15% for Lime Wedge (Flavorah) and the same for the WS23.

As for the SSA percentage, hopefully @SessionDrummer and @Rocky02852 will be around to advise on that: They know it much better than me. As Session is not a fan of WSs, I’d suggest slightly increasing the concentrates in his recommendation as the 23 will mute the other flavours a bit.

3 Likes

Perfect, thank you for your help :smiley:

4 Likes

I made a cherry cola pod with Cola SSA awhile back, based off of SD’s recipe, and i believe i used Cola SSA at 2% in single flavor for POD. No other cola flavor comes close to it IMO. Ive never had an elf bar but i have tried a few disposables and i would imagine 2% wouldnt quite cut it as the flavor in those things are pretty strong and sweet.

EDIT: PS:

Showing cola as in stock.

6 Likes

The cola in them is moderately strong slight cool but not as sweet and other ones. Maybe double ssa cola to 4% and 0.25 ws23. What cherry did you use? Would like to try your recipe.

6 Likes

I think this the recipe @Ken_O_Where is referring to:

As you don’t want it too sweet, then skip the Super Sweet.

When it comes to adding cherry, I have found Cherry Filling (FLV) at 0.15% does the trick. As you don’t seem to have it, using the same amount of Jammy Berry would give a good impression of how it’d influence the blend.

8 Likes

Thanks Squirrel. Looked for this and couldn’t find it.

8 Likes

I had a look in my concentrates and I do have ssa ripe cherry. Unsure why it isn’t in my stash :thinking:. Going to give this a mix tonight :smile:

9 Likes

I couldn’t advise percentages for a Pod or MTL recipe myself, but I would say start at 2% and then go up from there as needed, maybe start with just the SSA Cola solo first then work the rest of recipe :ok_hand:

7 Likes

This. At 2% of each in a Caliburn A2 it is right up in your face cherry cola, so very good. Id prolly go around .25-.35% WS23 if cool is what yer after. I used 2% originally as i was mixing it for a Novo 1 with 1.5ohm pod, it is a pretty weak device. I had thought to remix it for the Caliburn but i gave it a try first and that is where it stuck.

LB Cola is pretty good too but i can taste the koolada in it. Cola SSA’s effervesce sensation lasts even after the juice sits for long periods of time. Last night a grabbed a 3 month old bottle and it is still really good.

Super glad i read @SessionDrummer’s reviews of those two flavors, a match made in sucralose!

8 Likes

I mixed up a sample of the cherry cola at the original %s but I’ll mix another sample at 2% each and give it a go.

4 Likes