Cloud nerdz peach blue raz

Just curious if anyone has tried to replicate this if so can someone help me with the recipe

4 Likes

Hello there @Kylevad52 I just want to welcome you to ELR.

As for the commercial juice I typed it into the search bar and got nothing which isn’t all that surprising. Not many of us still purchase commercial juice. Maybe if you leave a description, you may have a better chance.

I spent a consideral amount of time creating my blue razz recipes and I am sure we can add some peach and whatever else it would need.

Anyway, I am intrigued by the idea of a peach blue razz and I will get right on it to see what I can come up with. I’ll be sure to keep an eye on this thread and post whatever I come up with.

Good luck

6 Likes

Peach Blue Razz by Cloud Nurdz

Peach Blue Razz by Cloud Nurdz is a concoction of blueberries & raspberries and peach rings mixed together into one masterpiece. This is just Cloud Nurdz’s way of doing things with creating a perfect blend for all-day vape.

The inhale has a sweet blueberry taste and tartness from the raspberry that will cause your mouth to drool like a waterfall. Upon exhaling is when the mix of ripe peach and gummy ring candy comes into play and complements the sweet fruity inhale perfectly.

Juicy peach meets poppin’ blue razz for perfect tart satisfaction.

Edit: Could be one to play with? Rated between 4.5 - 5 stars on most websites :+1:

4 Likes

I’ll have to see how much it is…

3 Likes

Sounds like a good use of WF (SC) Peach Gummy Candy…? Eh? Lol

4 Likes

I’ve been trying to replicate this recipe as it’s my most favorite of all time. Below is my version but I think the peach needs to be reduced a little, tastes a bit more peachy than the store bought.

I tried the peach gummy candy in a different recipe and wasn’t happy with it. I do like my juice sweet and think my recipe is a tad sweeter than the store bought. I’m still tweaking the recipe but overall I feel it’s a great alternative to the store bought for me.

I just made a new batch tonight but haven’t tried yet. I reduced juicy peach to .70%, peach with stevia to 1.30%, and super sweet to .45%. Baby steps :rofl::rofl::rofl:

6 Likes