Cloudy juice

I don’t think it is air bubbles, like I said it cleared up in my tank when it got hot but when it cooled it clouded up again, can’t think of a better way to put it but it looks a bit like spunk. :confounded:
I mix by volume at the moment but is planning on getting some scales soon and just a good old fashioned shake for me, no fancy machines doing the hard work here… not yet at least! Lol

3 Likes

When it got hot?? Are you heating your juice as part of the mixing process? If so then that’s not recommended.

4 Likes

Lol no definitely not I was referring to my original post, by tank i meant my atomizer to have a test thanks for your concern tho!

2 Likes

A little update for you all, I think I may of found a cure for the cloudy juice… :thinking:
I was running low on juice and after 10 days of steeping it was still cloudy so I had no choice and stuck it in my work bag to use when I ran out. Any how by the end of my 9 hour shift (I’m a bus driver and still working even tho everyone else is in lock down :pensive: ) it was clear!! Must’ve been all the vibrations, looks like instead of getting an expensive mixer I’ll just be taking my mixed juice to work for a good mix!! :joy:

5 Likes

Hi MrM,

Big Juice UK’s Pear Drops and Flavour Creative’s (FA) Lemon Sicily have much the same tendency but doesn’t affect the vape any. I would just ignore it and vape on mate :wink:

4 Likes

I’m from the uk and i don’t like big juice uk and would never buy from them again

2 Likes

Also from the UK and I have used many of BJUK’s concentrates and have found them to be comparable to most suppliers outside of the ‘Big 5’. Horses for courses, I suppose.

2 Likes

I just didn’t like the chemically after taste it leaves in my mouth

2 Likes

Not sure vibrations are a remedy for cloudy juice though. I could be mistaken but basically all that does is give the flavors a steady shakey shake for a given time. Similar to what an ultrasonic cleaner does. But I will say vibration is a decent alternative method to shaking. I used to leave a batch on the seat of my hawg for 5 minutes while it sat idling.

4 Likes

Go figure. When I take my Mod out for a walk with me (thus, some movement about occurs), my NET flavoring (in RTA with a glass “window”) often begins to separate somewhat from the 60/40 PG/VG mix. I initially thought it was (lower ambient) temperature related - but as things warm up (on average), I am not so sure about that. Time will tell. On the front (“mixing”) end, it is as simple as “shake and vape”.

2 Likes

Neither am I but it seems to of done the trick on that occasion. I mixed another batch using the capella banana again and it also went cloudy but cleared after 24-48 hours, didn’t take that one to work for a mix but I’m thinking its maybe something to do with capella banana…

4 Likes